46. Party gone wrong

You finally finished the last touch of your makeup, placing the mascara wand on your vanity stepping back to look at yourself "perfect" you said admiring the outfit you put together;

The doorbell rung sending an echo through your house, you grabbed your clutch and stepped down your stairs trying not to trip on the way down. You got to the door and opened it flashing your boyfriend, Ronnie Banks, a smile
"hey babe" you said while you stepped out of your house "you look absolutely stunning" Ronnie's bottom lip was in between his teeth staring you up and down. "I try my best" you giggled, Ronnie was dressed in a navy button down shirt, khaki pants and of course his favourite red Jordan's. Ronnie smiled at you then attached your lips sending shivers down your spine, you smiled into the kiss then pulled away from him " let's go" you smirked walking over to his car.
The drive to the party was mostly silent, but running through your mind were thoughts of how the party was gonna go. You knew tonight you wanted to let loose and just have fun, unlike the other parties you go to, staying sober and looking after ronnie.
Although Ronnie didn't want you to look after him it was just an instinct.
When you began pulling up to the party you could hear the music blasting out of the house, you looked over to Ronnie who had just parked the car "what's wrong?" He asked placing his hand on your thigh.
"Nothing" you smiled back "ready to go" you added, he smiled at you and you both got out of the car. Your heels made you a little bit closer to Ronnie's height but he towered over you, he place his hand on your lower back directing you to the door. The music getting louder as you got closer and the scent of weed and alcohol filled your lungs. You entered the door earning yourself some wolf whistles which Ronnie did not like at all, you made your way to the kitchen to get yourselves a drink. "Ok what do you want to drink babe" he said walking over to the counter staring at all the liquor on offer. You didn't answer him but you bit your lip, and after a few seconds of silence he turned around "you look so sexy when you do that" he said walking over to you grabbing your waist and attaching your lips for a near minute. He pulled away staring you up and down, "now what do you want to drink?" He laughed "surprise me" you say. He turns back around with two shots in each hand. You grabbed two and down them "more" you say smirking up at ronnie.
"Jeez babe calm down" you smile at him "I was joking, come on let's dance" you grab Ronnie's hand and begin to pull him into the living room "babe I don't really feel like dancing, I'm gonna find the Khayman and Derek I'll be back ok" he kissed you on the cheek and warmly smiled to you, you sort of frowned at him but carried on walking into the living room. You heard one of your favourite songs come on and automatically grinded in the middle of the room on your own, whilst all the guys eyed you up and down. One guy caught your eye, yeah he was tall, dark haired and muscular but he wasn't ronnie so you just did your own thing. You continued dancing until there was a hot breath on your neck "what are you doing here all alone?" The voice was deep and raspy, "my boyfriends here" you replied not turning around "I don't see him" "well he is" "whatever your say princess" next thing you knew he had your arm in his hand pulling you outside, "STOP! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET OFF ME" you yelled as loud as you could but no one seemed to care "shut up" he tried covering your mouth but you bit his hand "your gonna pay for that" he gripped you tighter and you saw he was leading you to a car, the panic started to sink in and you yelled for help but nothing seemed to work. You got to the car, but the guys head jolted into the window making him fall to the ground, you turn around to see...

Ronnie. Angry has ever, his face all red and his fist turing white. Ronnie punched the guy out cold and walked towards me. I was so scared.

"Baby I'm sorry I shouldn't have left.. Did he do something to you? Are you hurt?" He panicked.
I put my hand on his cheek and smiled. He looked at me and all i see regret in his eyes. His eyes started to tear up. I kissed him hard and jumped into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He held me tight.
"Ronnie its okay you didn't know I was gonna happen.. I love you, let's go home" I kissed his cheek and headed towards our car.