51. Dirty

You storm around the house, Ronnie hot on your trail. You knocked everything that was in your way out of it as you did laps around the apartment.
"Babe. Babe, slow down," Ronnie pleaded. You ignore him and continued to knock stuff down. He had barely been home a week, and now he wants to leave for three month in a couple of days. You love Ronnie, but this is so disappointing.
"Babe. Come on. It's only three months." That's when you lost it. You turned around to face him, making him step back a little. "Listen to yourself, Ronnie! Only three months? To you, maybe. But to me, that feels like a lifetime!" He swallows, not knowing what to say. "Ronnie, I hate to say this, but I can't do this anymore." "No, no, no, no, babe. Please tell me you're talking about the tour."
You shake your head, and try to blink back the tears forming at the back of your eyes. "No, Ronnie.I'm talking about this relationship." Ronnie brings you into a tight hug. He keeps mumbling that he loves you and that you can make this work, which you both know isn't true. "I can make it up to you. I promise. Let me show you." You give him a questioning look but he only smirks.
"Strip. Now." You cross your arms and scoff. "Please, Ronnie." "Damn it, babe. I didn't want to punish you, but looks like you give me no choice." He said before slinging you over his shoulder and caring you upstairs to the bedroom as you object. He ignores you, and gently throws you on the bed.
Ronnie slowly crawled on to the bed and on top of you, smirking the whole way. "You should have been a good girl and listened the first time." Ronnie said traveling his index finger up your leg. You bit your lip. "Are you going to punish me, daddy?" Ronnie's face lit up at the use of his pet name. "Oh baby girl, you have no idea." With that Ronnie was off of the bed and disappearing behind the closet door.
You waited on the bed. Not wanting to move in fear of getting a even bigger punishment. Which, when you though about it, turned you on even more, making you want to disobey.
But before you had time to move Ronnie was back in on top of you, straddling you with a blindfold in his hands. You looked up at him shocked. Sure you guys had used restraints and toys before. But one thing Ronnie has never done, is use a blindfold on you. You didnt like not being able to see what was happening.
Ronnie could see the hesitation in your face. "Don't worry baby girl, daddy will make you feel good." You nodded your head and the last thing you seen was Ronnie smirking down at you.
You felt Ronnie's hot breath against your neck making you shiver. Ronnie placed open mouth kisses all down your neck to your color bone before he kissed his way back up to your lips.
Ronnie smashed his lips against yours. Your hands automatically went to the back of his head. Your fingers getting tangled in his hair. Ronnie's hands were at the hem of your shirt. He tugged on it before he broke the kiss and tore your shirt off of you. You let out a gasp as the cold air hit your skin.
Ronnie reached behind you and unclasped your bra before he attacked your neck in sloppy kisses. He slowly moved down to your chest, biting down every so often. "I love your body so much baby girl." Ronnie whispered into your ear as his hands ran down the length of your body. You arched your back wanting more.
Ronnie slowly pulled down your pants. Once they were off he ran his hands up the top of your thigh to the hem of your black lace panties. Ronnie placed a kiss on both of your hips before he pulled down your panties. Your hips bucked instantly as the cold air hit your skin. Ronnie laid his forearm over your hips holding them down. "Now didnt daddy tell you to be a good girl?" Ronnie whispered as he placed open mouth kisses all over the inside of your thighs. You let out a whimper. Wanting nothing more then to attack Ronnie and have your way with him.
Ronnie bit down on your thigh before soothing it over with his tongue. "When daddy ask's you a question he expects a answer." "So-sorry daddy." You moaned out, arching your back. "I'll be a good girl."
You felt Ronnie re position himself in between your legs. "You know the rules, make one sound and ill stop." You just nodded your head. Wanting Ronnie to hurry up.
You felt Ronnie's hands push your legs open wider. He wrapped his arms under your legs and placed his hands on your hips. You waited for what felt like forever before you felt Ronnie tongue press against your clit. He wasted no time getting to work. His tongue was lapping at your clit and he would give it the occasional suck.
It was taking everything you had to not make a sound. You were surprised that your lip hadn't started to bled from how hard you was biting down on it. Your fingers were tangled in Ronnie's hair. Every time you wanted to moan you would pull on his hair, knowing that it would drive him crazy.
Ronnie was licking up and down your slit before he would suck on your clit some more. You let out a little whimper. Ronnie instantly pulled his head away. "I told you no sounds baby girl." You opened your mouth to speak but Ronnie cut you off. "Fuck y/n, you dont understand how fucking sexy you look right now." You could feel Ronnie's eyes roaming your body. You felt his hands go behind your head to untie the blindfold.
Once you could see again you realised that Ronnie was already naked. You got up on your knees and pushed Ronnie back by the shoulders. "Let me take care of you daddy." Ronnie was laying flat on the bed and you crawled up to him and laid on your stomach in between his legs. "Fuck baby girl, I wont be able to last if you suck me." Ronnie said while pulling you up to him by your arms.
Once you were on top of Ronnie you straddled his hips. "You're so hard." You moaned as you rubbed your wet slit all over his hard cock. Ronnie let out a loud moan. "Fuck, no teasing." "Tell me what you want daddy." You said biting your lip while smirking at Ronnie. "Fuck, I want you to put my big cock in the pretty little pussy of yours and ride the fuck outta me."
You could feel yourself growing wetter at Ronnie's words. You lifted up your hips and lined Ronnie's tip up with your entrance. You slowly sank down on him causing both of you to let out exaggerated moans. You slowly started moving your hips, grinding down on him. You loved the way Ronnie looked beneath you. His hair was sweaty and sticking to his fort head. His bottom him was in between his teeth. His eyes were barely open. You loved the affect you had on him.
Ronnie's hands gripped onto your hips. You started bouncing on him knowing it would drive him crazy. You placed your hands on Ronnies chest and started bouncing faster. Nate started to thrust his hips, meeting you halfway. You couldn't hold back all the moans and screams that were leaving your mouth. Ronnie sat up and wrapped his arm around your back and started fucking the life out of you. He was hitting all the right spots and he knew it. "Fuck baby." Ronnie moaned. He pulled you closer to him so your chest was pressed up against his.
You could feel the tingles start to form in the pit of your stomach. You could tell Ronnie was getting close. His thrusts were getting sloppy and his breathing was all over the place. You felt Ronnie reach down in between you too and start to rub your clit. He pressed down hard and did tight circles with his thumb. You threw your head back in pleasure. You let out a stream of moans mixed with profanity as you let your orgasm wash over you. You felt yourself clench around Ronnie's throbbing cock. Ronnie let out little whimpers as he released into you.
You laid your head on Ronnie's chest trying to catch your breath. Ronnie fell backwards on the bed with you still on top of him. You rolled over and curled into his chest. It was silent for while before Ronnie spoke up. "I love you so much y/n, an I dont want to lose you over a tour. If I cant have you and go on the tour then I wont go. I'll stay here with you baby." Ronnie said looking down at you. It honestly surprised you that Ronnie was willing to give up his tour for you. "I cant ask you to do that." You said looking back up at him. "You dont have to ask me baby, Ill do it." You let out a sign. "Im not going to hold you back baby." You placed a kiss on his chest. "If you want to do the tour, ill support you. Ill stay here and wait for you." Ronnie looked at you. "Come with me." "What?" You said shocked. "Come with me, we can be together all the time." You took a minute to think it over before you nodded your head. "Okay."
Ronnie smiled before he placed his lips on yours. You instantly kissed back. "I love you y/n." 'I love you too Ronnie".