57. He gets into a fight

Y/N'S POV

Finally the bell rang for lunch. Thank god, I'm starving. I walk outside and see everyone running toward the cafeteria... What the hell is going on?!
Anyways where is Ronnie.. I look up and down the hall way and see absolutely no one.

I walk towards the big crowd and go trough the middle to see Ronnie and khayman in each other's face.. What's the hell is going on?

"Ronnie" I whisper but loud enough for him to hear.. By now the crowd died down.
"Not now y/n go." Ronnie stated piss.
"Oh look Ronnie your little bitch" khayman says with the most disgusted face ever. What did I do wrong?

"Bitch?" Ronnie asks raising his voice. He swings and hits khayman full force in the face which knocks him straight to the ground. I was paralysed. What the hell?

Ronnie walks towards me, picks me up and we walk towards the exit doors. We arrive at his car and sit down in silent. I see him shaking his leg up and down in a vicious speed. I slowly place my hand on his thigh stop his movement.

"Baby" I whispered and kiss his cheek.

"I love you"he whispers while kissing on your neck.
"No one disrespects my lady" kiss down your collar bond.

Let's just say you didn't go to last period😅😈