55. He makes you feel insecure

Y/n's POV

Right now I'm getting ready to go out to dinner with Ronnie and his friends khayman and Derek. I put on my favourite high wasted skater skirt with a red wedge heel.

"Guys I wonder what she's going to wear" I hear Ronnie whisper to the guys. What's that suppose to Mean? "What do you mean by that bro?" Khayman starting laughing.
"She's fat" Ronnie started laughing along with khayman. I know I'm over weight but Ronnie said he liked a girl being thick? He lied to me😔 I begin to get underdressed into some leggings and Ronnie White t while sobbing dramatically but silently. I packed my clothes in my bag and wrote a letter to Ronnie before jumping out the window since there was a trampoline outside the window I bounce on there and run to my car and speed off crying.

Ronnie's POV

"Enjoy your meal with the guys. I guess I'm too fat to even be seen with you. hope your happy being single you low life piece of shit. I'll watch happily while you suffer because I've been insecure about how I look ever since I've been little, I cut everyday because I believe your going to leave me for a skinny beautiful girl. I'm done with being treated different Because of how I look. I can't believe i actually love you. Bye.

PS: delete my number. Arsehole."

I read the letter over and over again how could I hurt her that. I mean yeah she's big but I don't mind. I was trying my best to be funny but that ended up losing the love of my life. What have I done