"Baby you dont have to be scared"

Ronnie's p.o.v

Y/n has been distant lately. I've tried my best to get her out her house and go on dates but all she ever says is "no sorry I'm busy" I'm getting tired of this. you know what I'm done. I'm heading towards her house and telling her straights.

Y/N'S p.o.v

I love Ronnie. I truly do. Yes I have been distant but that is for a reason. I'm pregnant with his baby and I don't know how to tell him.. We are only eighteen FFs. I'm scared that he's gonna leave or even if he don't leave me I'll still ruin his life. Ugh. I'm 3 months pregnant.. That means me and Ronnie haven't seen each other for three months. I'm such a bad girlfriend. I cut myself yesterday.. Yes I know your not meant to cut especially when your pregnant but all the stress and pain and back aching went away. I have to tell Ronnie.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

R: hello?

Y/n: r-ronnie?

Why the hell am I crying? Oh god I hate being pregnant with all these damn emotions.

R: what's wrong? Are you alright??

Y/n: n-no c-could you come over a-and I'll e-explain everything..

R: yes baby

*20 minutes later*

Knock knock knock.

I opened the door to see Ronnie looking down at his feet.

"Come in" I whispered scared of what is gonna happen.

He nodded and walk inside. We both sat down on the sofa and looked at each other. Me being pregnant and emotional I started crying. He came towards me and hugged me tight.

"what's wrong y/n? Did I do something wrong? For the past 3 months you have been avoiding me. Tell me now or I'm out that door!" He said getting pissed. I would be to if he was avoiding me.

" okay. I'm sorry. But I'm just scared. Okay here it does"

I look at Ronnie and quickly shut my eyes has tight has possible.

"I'm pregnant" I said quickly not wanting to see his reaction.

I feel a hand pulling up my big oversized jumper up and feeling my bell. I giggled a little bit because his hand was cold. I open my eyes to see tears streaming down his face. He looks at me and gives me a million dollar smile. He picks me up and spins me around.

"Baby you don't have be scared to tell me anything. I'm not going anywhere okay. I love you so much" he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

From that day I knew I could tell him anything without being scared.