I can't do this

It was one of those rare nights where you and Ronnie got into an argument. Ronnie's yelling made you feel weak. Why was he so angry? He's never angry? Is it all the stress?

"I can't do this." You said in a sobbing tone. Quickly you got up, grabbed your car keys and coat and was almost out the door.

"Wait." Ronnie said angry. You turned around, and bam, Ronnie's fist hit you right in the eye. Ronnie's mouth dropped when he saw your coming-on, black eye. It was already swelling. Tears fell from your eyes.

"I didn't mean that.." Ronnie said, crying.

"NO!" You yelled. You scrambled out the door and into your car. Ronnie fell to the floor, and sobbed. He hit the ground as hard as he could, making his hand swell up a little. You cruised around town until you figured out where you wanted to go. Soon later, you found yourself in the parking lot of a small cafe. You turned off your car, wiped your tears, added some powder foundation over your eye and headed in.

"Can I get an Iced Coffee please?" You asked shyly with your head down low.

"Sure." The waiter said. In less than 5 minutes, you got your iced coffee. A million of thoughts went through your head. You couldn't deny your love for Ronnie though. You sipped your iced coffee then headed out the door. As you turned, you someone sitting in your car. You locked your car, how could they get in? Suddenly, you remembered Ronnie had a key. You sat down in your car with your iced coffee. You glanced at Ronnie. His hair was a mess, his eyes were red and tears were going down his face. He was a mess.

"Y/n.. I didn't mean it. I really didn't. I would never hit you, I-I don't know why I did." You stayed quiet as he scrambled on.

"Please talk to me!" He shouted. Tears fell down your face as Ronnie took your hands and rubbed them. He brought them up to his lips, and kissed them.

"I know you wouldn't do anything like that. You're not that kind of person.." You lead off.

"I forgive you.." You said in a squeaky voice, about to cry. You started crying and Ronnie brought you into his arms and kissed your head. He got a glimpse of your black, purple, blue puffy, swelled up eye and he started crying.

"I love you." Ronnie said, quietly rubbing your back.

"I love you too." You snuggled closer to him, and you could smell the sweat and cologne.