I love you

You had stopped talking to him completely, leaving the room when Jasmine came over and dodging every single text and call Ronnie sent you. You sat in the cafe where you had left him behind and completed your Death and Dying homework.

"Hey! Y/N!" Ronnie sat in front of you, a warm smile on his face when you met his eyes. "How are you?" You shrug and look back down at your work. "Can we at least talk?"

"Sure," you keep your eyes on the paper, pretending to write things as he begins to speak.

"I miss you, Y/N. And what I did was stupid and there is no excuse. Jasmine and I only kissed and I'm not seeing her. I'm over her now, I want you Y/N. I...I need you." You shut your eyes tightly and a tear rolls down your cheek.

"That's such bullshit, Ronnie."

"If it was I wouldn't be sitting here," he raises his voice a little, leaning over to set his hand on top of yours. "It's okay if you don't want me back. I just want you to know that I'm sorry." He got up kissed my forehead and began to walk over the exit. I can't lose him again. I love him. I'm pregnant..

"Ronnie!" I yelled he turned around with tears streaming down his face. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms.

"Ronnie I'm sorry I forgive i-i need you please stay. We need you" I said looking down at my belly. Ronnie looked at me and then my belly and realised what I meant.

"Y-your pregnant?" he asked with his million dollar smile. I nod. I smash my lips on to his.

"I love you y/n" Ronnie whispers in my ear.

"I love you Ronnie" I kiss him.

"I love you"