41. Not now

Y/N POV:

He was never one to shy away from what he wanted. Especially when it had to do with you, or sex, or sex with you.
"But Y/N! It's Friday, and we just went on a date, and you're really hot, and why not?!" he tried.
"I just don't want to have sex right now Ronnie, I'm sorry." He frowned and seemed to let the topic drop. But you knew better. You guys were getting ready for bed, and he was in the bathroom. Changing into pajama shorts and a tank top, you felt arms snake around your waist.
"Please baby?" He asked placing a kiss to your neck. Spinning in his arms, you smiled up at him. Okay, so you totally wanted to romp between the sheets with him, but the flowing river of blood between your legs was a bit of a cockblock.
"We can make out for a bit, if that's what you mean," you smirked and kissed the corner of his mouth. He immediately took the little kiss and ran with it, pulling you in tight and deepening the kiss. Shuffling backwards, he fell back onto the bed as he reached for the hem of your shirt.
"You sure you don't..?" he mumbled against your lips.
"Uh-I- period," you stammered out. He pulled away and grinned.
"Why didn't you just say so? I wouldn't have pushed so much then."
"Don't lie to me Ronnie, we both know you still would have tried," you said and you both laughed.
"Alright you got me. want to cuddle and want movies?" He said with the cutest smile upon his face.
"Yes thank you baby" I kissed his cheek before walking towards the living room.