42. Who's that?

Y/N POV:

I was laying in bed watching tv, waiting for my boyfriend to finish his shower and join me. He was taking too long so I turned the tv off and decided to try to go to sleep. I pulled the covers up and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't so I just laid there in bed. I heard the bathroom's door open and hearing a click, meaning that he switched the lights off from the bathroom, and after a little while I felt Ronnie getting in bed. The room was dark, but I saw a little light coming from his side. His back was facing me so I could see him but he couldn't see me. I heard him chuckle a bit.
I lifted myself up a bit and saw him texting someone named 'Jennifer'. 'What are you doing?' I asked him. He quickly locked his phone and said 'No one'.
'Oh really now? So that girl Jennifer is no one?' I said after I turned the lights on so I could face him.
'It's no one relevant baby, c'mon let's just sleep.' He said opening his arms for me to cuddle with him but I crossed my arms and refused to forget about the so 'irrelevant person' named Jennifer, or whatever her name was. I shook my head and sat still on bed, looking at him with my arms still crossed, 'Who's that? Tell me who that is.'.
He sighed and said 'Babe c'mon now.'
'Don't babe me, just answer me Ronnie.'
'God damn it'
he mumbled as he unlocked his phone and kept texting someone, probably that girl still.
'Ronnie, I asked you a question and I'd like to have an answer, right now.' I sat closer to him and took his phone away from him and getting up from the bed, putting my back against the wall.
'HEY, GIVE IT BACK!'
He yelled at me.
'If she's no one relevant, then you should let me know how your conversation with her is going, right? Or is she relevant after all?'
I raised an eyebrow, stomping my foot lightly on the floor.

He looked down and closed his eyes for a little while, then looking at his right side, looking away from me, like he felt ashamed and at the same time scared.
I grabbed his phone and a message popped up. "Goodnight baby 😘 If you're sure that she's asleep, then call me 'cause texting isn't the same 😏"
I looked at his phone and I felt mad, sad, angry, hurt, pissed off, broken.
'For how long has this been going, uh?' I looked at him.
'Baby, please just-' 'NO! Ronnie
answer me! How long?'. He sighed and said 'A week or so...But baby you have to let me explain.'
'EXPLAIN? Explain what Ronnie? That you've been flirting with girls when you have a girlfriend? That maybe you've been doing more than flirting with those girls?!' I couldn't even cry because I was actually more mad than hurt.
'Woah woah there, just flirting. I admit it, I've been flirting with her but nothing more than that, I swear.'
He got up from bed and made his way next to me.
'I don't even know why I have the need to flirt with her. I guess I miss the feeling of being free.'
'Oh so it's my fault that you're flirting with her? I mean, if we're in a relationship it's because we both love each other, no?' I said in an irritated tone. I looked away from him as he got closer to me and put his hands on my waist. 'Not saying I don't love being with you, I do, I love you.'
'Then why do you need to talk to her? Why do you flirt with her?' I shrugged lightly and kept looking away from him, not daring to look him in the eye. 'Babe, I'll stop talking to her, okay?' I saw him grabbing his phone and typing 'I'm sorry but no more texts nor phone calls. Please delete my phone number.' and he hit "send" afterwards. 'Better?' He grabbed my chin making me look at him. I nodded and said 'If I catch you talking to another girl Ronnie I-' 'It won't happen. I'm an idiot, I'm sorry. I love you.' He said before laying his lips on my neck leaving sweet kisses all over it.