sweet☺️

I was siting on my bed scrolling through twitter. so much hate comments from Ronnie's fans.

1. @NumberOneBanker - ugh. you're such a slut. I bet your using Ronnie for his fame. you should just drop dead. stupid cow

2. @Banker_ForevEr - you're so fat. go on a diet bloody hell😂

3. @melissa_banker - ever thought about cutting?

you really should you fat cunt.

and a bunch more. I was sobbing by now.

"BABE!" I hear Ronnie yell from downstairs. I ignore him and keep crying. soon the door opens and I see Ronnie looking at me worried.

"babe what's wrong?" he asks wiping my tears. I point to my laptop and keep crying. Ronnie looks at screen and a tears slips down his cheek I wipe it away.

"babe girl you need to understand something. those girls those girls I thought that were fans are just jealous because you got me. like many guys are jealous of me because I have you and it sucks when boys say I'm not good enough for you. it's true but I'm not giving up on that. I'm trying the best to give you the whole world you deserve. baby your not fat. and if you was I would still love you no matter what size you are. I love you with all my heart and i'm Beary sorry" he says while pulling a bear behind his back.

I giggled through my tears. I jumped on him and kissed all over his face.

"I love you to Papi" I smile and kiss his nose.

"babe you missssssedddd" Ronnie whined

"really how?" I smirked. Ronnie chucked and smashed his lips on mine.

I can official say Ronnie Banks is the love of my life.❤️❤️❤️❤️