new start

was your first day at your new college. You scattered around the court yard, trying to find a spot to sit for lunch. You exhaled in frustration, and finally found an open seat. You casually walked over there with the books in your bag falling back and forth.

"Hi.. Is it okay if I sit here?" You asked shyly, looking down at your fruit salad. Each person stared at you, before answering.

"Of course. The spot is yours." Said a boy with stunning brown eyes and big bushy hair with a wink. You smiled and sat down, opening up your lid to the fruit salad.

"Hi. I'm Ronnie." He smiled a brightly.

"Hi Ronnie, I'm y/n." You introduced yourself. Everyone started getting up from the table, and leaving.

"Where is everyone going?" You asked Ronnie.

"Class.. You're new here aren't you?" He chuckled.

"Yeah.. sadly. I didn't even get to eat." You closed your fruit salad and put the remaining in your bag.

"It's busy here, so what you did, was a good idea. You'll have a spare moment to go. Where are you going to next?" He asked. He skimmed over your shoulder at your schedule.

"Ahh. I see. I can walk you there." You picked up your bag and started walking with Ronnie.

"How are you liking it so far?" He asked slipping his muscular hands into his pockets.

"I don't know. I've only been here for a few hours.." You laughed.

"OH." Ronnie's face flushed pink.

"Here is your class. I'm actually in here as well." He smiled. You both took seats by each other, and waited for the professor to come in. Later, the professor came in, and began their teaching. It was 20 minutes into the lesson, and you were already bored. You felt a poke on your elbow. You looked down to see a note. You slowly under the desk unfolded it.

"Mind going to see a movie tonight? I'll pay" he wrote in his sloppy adorable hand writing. You flipped it over.

"You sure do know how to make friends quickly. Sure" You laughed and slipped it back to him. Ronnie leaned over and whispered into your ear.

"Feel special, I never ask anyone this when I first meet them. You're different." he winked and acted like he didn't say anything. You smiled and dozed off as the professor kept on talking.