Happy Birthday

You've been friends with Ronnie for years and you're closest to him than anyone else. He's been there through your shitty boyfriends and you've been there through his slutty girlfriends. You've developed feelings for him over the years and they've grown to an unbearable level. You have to let him know how you feel.

It's his birthday and he normally doesn't have a big thing but you somehow convinced him to have a small party. Some of his own friends show up, along with friends of you and him. Yet you're the only that he is having stay the night. You've stayed at his house multiple times before, but this time was gonna be different.

He sees you talking to one of his friends and watches you carefully. He tries to ignore it but he can't help but worry.

You walk over to him to talk to him about the party.

"Hey!" You say.

"Hey," he says, and his face lights up.

"Are you having fun?" You ask and take a drink of your soda.

"Yeah, it's pretty good. What were you talking about with (Y/C/F/N)?"

"Nothing really, why?"

"I dunno, by the way, he's cheated on 3 of his girlfriends," he informs you.

"Really?" You ask surprised, "Thanks for lettin' me know," you say and lightly slap his shoulder before you walk over to your friends.

---------------

"Thanks for coming," (Y/C/N) says to his last guest before they leave.

You situate yourself on the couch and take a deep breath.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" You tease him.

"Nah, I guess not."

He comes over by you on the couch and sits next to you.

"Oh, I almost forgot! I have to give you your present!" You exclaim.

He laughs and sits up straighter. You stand up and look at him.

"You have to come in your room for it."

He looks at you and tries to hold back a smile, while still confused.

"How come?" He asks.

You grab his hands and try to pull him up.

"Just come onnn!"

He eventually stands up and you lead him into his room and you shut the door behind him. He stands there waiting for you to say something.

"Take your shirt off," you command.

"...What?"

"I said, take your shirt off!" You say laughing at him.

"Why do you want me to take my shirt off?"

You sigh and roll your eyes and give him an exasperated look.

He looks at you again and smiles.

"Fine," he replies, finally giving in.

He lifts his shirt off over his head revealing his chiseled torso.

"Good," you say.

He stands there and waits for you to say something more.

"Now off your pants," you command also.

He looks down at his pants and grabs his belt.

"Like, take them off completely?"

"Yeah."

"What is this fucking present?" He asks restlessly.

"Just take off your stupid pants."

He hesitates at first but eventually undoes his belt and slips them down.

"There, are you happy?"

"Yes," you say walking towards him, "Now are you ready for your present?"

"Sure."

"Okay, last thing, just close your eyes."

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. You walk closer to him and put a finger under his chin and lift his jaw up.

You bring his lips to yours and wrap one hand around the back of his neck. He pulls you closer to him. You kiss down his jaw to his neck. You softly nip at his skin. He runs his fingers through your hair. You kiss down to his collar bone.

You hands roam down to his boxers and you tug at them.

"W-wait, (Y/N), are you sure we should be doing this?" He asks.

"Do you want your present or not?"

He rolls his eyes and you continue to kiss his chest. You pull his boxers down and his member springs up.

"Sorry," he says.

You roll your eyes and grab him. You lightly stroke him up and down with one finger. He looks down at you and waits for you to do more. You swirl your tongue around the tip. He bites his bottom lip and watches you carefully.

You eventually take most of him in your mouth and pump the rest with your hand.

"Fuck, (Y/N)," he moans.

You push him to the back of your throat and hold it there.

"Oh god, just like that, baby."

"You like that?" You ask.

"So much, yeah."

You push him back again and hold it for longer. You take him out and pump all around him slowly.

"Ugh, f-faster, please."

"Faster?"

"Y-yeah," he breathes out.

You quicken your pace and tell he's about to cum.

"Fuck, I'm close, (Y/N). Keep doing it f-fast."

You take him back in your mouth and he thrusts into you, hitting the back of your throat each time. He throws his head back and you feel him climax in your mouth. His warm liquid slides down your throat. You ride him out before coming back up to kiss him.

"Happy birthday," you whisper in his ear.