First name (dirty)

y/n's p.o.v

Me and Ronnie have been dating for 7 months and today is Ronnie birthday and I got him a little something something I got him a pair is nice Jordan's and we are gonna do it tonight. listen I'm a girl that I don't give in to easy. you have to work for me lil ma. it's Ronnie's birthday and I'm feeling kinda you know turned on. come on has if Ronnie banks don't turn you on.

"babe come here a minutes" I yelled to Ronnie while biting my lip. Im in my rope but underneath I have sexy undergarments on. soon I hear foot steps running up the stairs.

"yes baby" Ronnie walks in and his eyes widened. you walk up to him and smash your lips on to his. he wraps his arms around you and you wrap your arms around his neck. you pull away after a while and staring in his eyes. you go behind the bed and pull out the box of Jordan's. he wanted these Jordan's for so long but they never had his size.

"this is for you baby" you kiss his check and you both sit down on the bed.

he opens the box and he has a huge small on his face. he picks me up and pushed my to the bed hovering over me. my rope is suddenly undone and Ronnie eye widen and he bites his lip.

"damn baby" he said while looking down at my body. I can't see him grow through his basketball shorts. I grab him by his collar and start to whisper dirty things to him, earning a moan every time. pull his shirt of and his shorts. I take of my underwear and bra and sit on Ronnie's lap.

I smirk at Ronnie and began to grind on him hard. he is moaning and groaning sweating like crazy biting his lip. oh hell no. I jump up and place him slowly inside me. I wince in pain and also in pleasure. he look at me worried. nodded my head meaning I'm okay. I slowly riding him but soon I'm full on riding him soon we both climax and cuddle " thankyou baby for the best birthday ever" Ronnie whispered and  kissed my forehead and we fell asleep