Chapter 12

S O R I Y A

S O R I Y A

Midterms had come and gone. Of course, Soriya was very much prepared. During her off time, Soriya would constantly study for all of her classes.

The end of midterms meant that one stressful part of school was over. She was almost relieved until she remembered Mr. Jackson's class project that was due next month.

Soriya tried to contact Hussein about the project and the tutoring sessions, but he never responded. The texts went unread and the calls went straight to voicemail. Not only that, but he hadn't been to school since last Wednesday.

It was as if he had just dropped from the face of the Earth. Soriya was beginning to worry about him.

________

D O M I N I Q U E

"Raise up your arms for me, baby." Dominique told Cassidy before helping her pull off her shirt.

Once her shirt was off, Dominique assisted Cassidy in pulling down her panties. She modeled her body as she stood in front of her mother butt-ass naked.

Cassidy began to giggle, which became contagious and Dominique started laughing as well.

"Silly girl, get in that damn tub!"

Cassidy grinned widely as she stepped into the warm water and bubbles. Just as she sat down, Dominique phone rung. She reached over to the bathroom counter to answer.

She sighed before sliding the green button, "Yes, Tone?"

"Why you answering like you don't want me calling you or some shit?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," Dominique corrected her words while pretending to sound excited about being on the phone with him. "What can I help you with, Tone?"

"That mocking shit ain't funny, Dom," Dominique rolled her eyes, he was always so serious. "Anyways, where my baby at?"

"She's taking a bath."

"That's good," he said through the phone."I really wanted to talk to you though."

"About?" Dominique walked out of the bathroom and closed the door. She now stood in front of the bathroom door.

"I can't come to that recital thing Cass got on Sunday."

Dominique's face scrunched, "And why not?"