Chapter 16

H U S S E I N

H U S S E I N

          "You're mom is so talented," Soriya said as she thumbed through her braids while staring at herself in Hussein's dresser mirror.

"Duh," Hussein responded. "Who you think taught Johnika how to do it?"

He finished setting up the air mattress for her on the floor.

When Soriya turned around and seen that she would be sleeping on the floor she frowned.

"I'm not stealing in your bed, Hue," she scrunched her nose. "I'll sleep on the floor."

Hussein shook my head, "Nah it's cool." He went to the nightstand to plug his phone on the charger. "You a guest."

"Well I hope you're not going to sleep already," she spoke to him while they made eye contact through his mirror. "I wanted to stay up tonight."

"Doing what?" He asked. "This ain't no damn sleepover."

"I don't know," she plopped down on his bed. "Talking?"

"About?" He proceeded to ask another question.

"Wanna play 21 questions?" She suggested while smirking.

Hussein chuckled, "Alright."

"Okay," she sat on her knees. "First question, what's your middle name?"

"Don't have one," He grinned.

She pouted, "Are you serious?"

Hussein responded by nodding.

"Your turn." She said.

He thought before speaking: "Favorite color?"

"Black."

"Oh, you on some goth and emo shit." He furrowed his eyebrows. "I see you, B."

"Whatever," she giggled.

She was silent for a minute before looking at me, "Number of bodies?"

"I don't remember," He responded and scratched his head. "It's been a while since I killed somebody."

"Not those kind of bodies," Soriya's eyes became wide. "Oh my God!"

"I'm just fucking with you," Hussein laughed, causing Soriya to roll her eyes.