Chapter 24

•"Freak in You" by PartyNextDoor•

S O R I Y A

Warning
*Mature Content*

          They shared a kiss for a few more minutes until Hussein unexpectedly halted. Soriya was a little offended but studied him as he moved his head down to her neck.

She froze when the wetness of his tongue combined with his plump lips touched an area on her neck. He began to lightly suck at the exposed skin, sending shivers down Soriya's spine.

Soriya covered her mouth with her hand when she unwilling moaned out loud. She glanced down, seeing that the sound did not stop his actions.

Throughout the feeling of his mouth on her neck, Soriya was struck by a rippling ache between her legs. She had identified this same physical experience when she was watching porn or very horny.

His hands met the hem of her orange crop top, but he abruptly stopped and glanced at her. "Can I?" He asked her kindly.

She nodded in response, giving him permission to further lift her shirt. He helped her raise it over her head, revealing her pink bra. Soriya was slightly embarrassed at the poking of her nipples through her undergarment.

He moved his hands from the top of her body and down to her lower region. His fingers detached the button of her jeans and pulled down her zipper. She stood up and they both watched her jeans fall to her feet. She stepped out of her jeans and moved to sit closer to the headboard of the bed.

Hussein took a moment to admire her unique, but beautiful, body. Her skin was so smooth and sexy that it turned him on even more.

 Her skin was so smooth and sexy that it turned him on even more

"You so fine, B," he complimented her. He soon snapped into realization of what they were about to do. He didn't want to go any further until she gave him full consent. "Wait, are you sure you want to do this?"

"I want it, Hue," she grinned.

He returned the grin and placed his hands around the band of her bra. He lifted it over her head to take off.