Chapter 9

Next Weekend. . .

*Daquan*

*Daquan*

J O H N I C K A

         "Girl, my friend Alayjah used to put up with the same shit." Johnicka said to her client, Raylin, as she finished slaying her edges. "I still don't know how she did it."

"You think I should talk to my mom about it?"

"Of course. Momma's give the best advice." Johnicka smiled back.

She pulled out her phone and went straight to her social media pages to post the new hairstyle on her client.

"Can you look that way for me?" Johnicka pointed to the other side of the room.

________

❤️💬✉️                                                📁Liked by jaaddaaa and 4,567 othersog_johnny Another satisfied customer

❤️💬✉️ 📁
Liked by jaaddaaa and 4,567 others
og_johnny Another satisfied customer. ☺️
View all 132 comments

________

          "Girl you the truth," Raylin grinned before she handed Johnicka four twenties and a five. "I don't know what I would've done if you couldn't do my hair for Cheeka wedding."

"You know I got you girl. Come back anytime." Johnicka tucked the money in her back pocket.

"I surely will," Raylin opened the front door the leave. "See you!"

As soon as Raylin left, Johnicka started packing up her supplies and hair products.

O'Nicka walked out of the door to their bedroom.

"Glad to see you finally done."

"Yep, it's been a long day." Johnicka sighed.

"You doing anything tonight?" O'Nicka asked.

"Daquan supposed come pick me up in a lil' while."