Chapter 18

H U S S E I N

H U S S E I N

          "That shit look nasty as hell," Hussein scrunched his face at Pee Lee as he held up the sandwich he made himself for a snack.

The peanut butter and mustard was spilling over the sides and the wet pickles left the bread hella soggy.

"You sleep," Pee Lee shook his head. "This shit slaps."

Hussein cringed when Pee Lee took a huge bite out of the sandwich. In ten seconds, he had ate the whole thing.

"Why you brought that anyway," Hussein asked. "You know they sell food at the concession stands, right?"

"Yeah, but them prices be high as hell for no reason."

Hussein chuckled and opened the glass door to the gym. A long line stood in front of the ticket booth.

Hussein moved in front of the line with Pee Lee right next to him.

"Hey you skipped the line!" Hussein turned around, seeing a little boy mugging me hard as hell.

"I do what I want," Hussein told the boy.

"I'm going to tell my mommy!"

"I don't give a fuck," Hussein laughed. "Go tell yo' fat ass momma then."

Hussein had never seen the boy or his mom a day in my life but he knew the comment would hurt the little boy's feelings.

The boy's mouth opened wide in shock. He stared at Hussein for a minute before running off, probably to find his momma. Hussein turned his attention back to the booth.

Ms. Rogers sat behind the glass window sorting out tickets. Hussein cleared his throat to let her know he was standing there.

She glanced up at him before rolling her eyes.

"Always a pleasure to see you, Mr. Gregory." She said while plastering on a fake smile.

"Same to you," Hussein looked over the ticket prices. When he seen that tickets were five dollars a person for students, he slid her the money. "Two tickets."

She sighed before grabbing his money. She opened her register and placed the money inside. Then, she got two tickets and placed them in his hands.

"Good day, Mr. Gregory."

"Thank you," He nodded.