Part 8

November 28, 2016 ; 4:34am

I was then called to come in for work since someone else backed out today. I was now walking slowly and tired toward the liquor store I worked at. Before I went though I dropped Michelle at Maria's house who thankfully answered.

I was now behind the counter half awake feeling very tired.

I then get many customers who seem sketchy but I keep my comments to myself. The girl from last night party then walks up and we both show how we both rather not speak so I just check it out and tell her the price.

"Yknow he's right he loves his hoes and that meaning you won't mean shit like I didn't" She rolls her eyes.

"$19:34" I repeat and she passes me a twenty swaying her hips as she walked away.

I then sigh but soon get Interrupted by another customer who thankfully took my mind off the thoughts of Alejandro that wanted to come.

I was now eating gummy worms outside the store during my break. While going through snaps I accidentally press on what Alejandro just sent me.

O H G S Y 💘: yo wym we cant ?

O H G S Y 💘: ima drop by your work

Me: please don't. It'd be appreciated if you didn't.

O H G S Y 💘: I'm coming

I then sigh and see my break is over and I go back behind the counter. I then see Alejandro walk in and I groan and my customer looks at me weirdly and I smile and wave them goodbye. Gosh he needs to leave.

"I'd like a minute of yours" he smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Next" I call out

"Honey just give the dude a minute" the old lady says and I sigh looking at him so he can continue.

"Look I'm sorry I should of let yknow wassup wit me but like we ain't even official so can we still see what can happen" he smiles down at me.

"I don't know okay I'll call you when I'm done working" I look down and I soon hear him walk away and I look back up to the old lady who wanted two packs of cigarettes.

It was an hour or two later and I was finally home. Did I call Alejandro? No. Did I have the balls to? Probably not. I didn't have it now that I think about it.

I then see a income FaceTime from Rachel and answer but see Fenix instead.

"She home" he says and soon hangs up. Great.

I then get up and go do my hygiene. About ten minutes later there's a knock and I debate if I should open it but once I open it I see Alejandro with Michelle.

"Michy" I kiss her head while she passes me a rose and points at Alejandro and she runs off to her room.

"Come in" i then walk to the couch and point to the other couch.