Part 26

January 1, 2016

January 1, 2016. ; 3:56am

I was officially moving, I had Christmas with Maria but I wish Alejandro was there. My mom waited for me to finally agree on leaving and I told her at least after December was officially over. It was over.

Alejandro was still locked up. They were barely saving up to bail him out and I wasn't there to hug him tight when he would come out.

The ride to the airport was quiet, everyone was just tired really.

I felt my chest tighten and I knew this was all just so heart breaking. I already told Alejandro that on January 1 I was leaving. Well kind of, he's just been so dry lately.

8:34pm

I finally woke up after unpacking and taking a long ass nap. I peaked through my window and saw a couple people pass but why walk now ? it's fucking cold.

So we lived with Ryan and it all felt so strange to me. Mitchy been quiet too, I don't think she realized she left Aiden until now.

I knew she'd get over it because she was small but if only I had that luck.

I then checked my phone and immediately unplugged my phone when I had a message from Ale.

Ale 💓🏆: I'm madddd

Ale 💓🏆: wtf

Me: what happened playa ??

Me: hope u okay <3

I was now slowly walking downstairs to see Ryan and my mom kissing, ugh. It was going to take a lot of time to get used to all this. At least I wasn't so far but I was at the same time.

Rachel 🌞: yo ima cry :((

Me: I miss y'all man fuck this place

Me: once I get my money best believe ima go back 💯

Rachel 🌞: shit I'm crying

Me: stapppp u gon make a bitch sad fr

Rachel 🌞: forgot u had feelings 😂

Me: 🖕🏼

Rachel 🌞: Fenny said he misses u

Me: awe I miss fenny too 💔

Rachel 🌞: don't worry I'm pretty sure will go to See you some how

Me: brb

Rachel 🌞: okay
Seen

I quickly dried my eyes and walked downstairs to my mom yelling voice. She apparently just wanted to kiss my cheek, cute.

I felt like she was trying to lighten my mood but it wouldn't work no matter what to be honest.

That night everyone went out but I acted like I was asleep so I wouldn't have to go. while I stayed up watching Alejandro videos on YouTube all alone. Gosh he had me feeling in love right now!

I knew I could text Rachel but I felt like such a bug.

I then remembered it was New Years and felt bad Alejandro had to stay in Jail for this day.

I then heared fire works outside and just peaked to see a couple fireworks.

Daniella.360 posted 5mins ago

360 posted 5mins ago

Daniella.360: miss you playa 💔

❤️                                                     💭
67liked by fenixflexin              12

Press for more comments

Fenixflexin: 💯💯

Rxchel: 💔

Lily.com: your fault tf 🙄
                 Daniella.360: man stfu u jus jealous we had a better bond fuck u fucking stupid ass bitch!

Although I blamed myself she started bugging. Literally everyday she been bashing on me and shit.

It was 1am and I hoped to God that 2017 would change for the better.

I was awake when my mom came late stumbling in the house. Drunk it seemed with Ryan.