Part 24

December 21,2016

December 21,2016.    ;      12:43pm

 I smiled as I watched the video Fenix sent me

I smiled as I watched the video Fenix sent me. He really made a song.

I knew he'd make a song but not a video. I see he actually did have the confidence he seemed to have lost. Wells so I thought he lost.

I was so happy, I made sure to post it in all my social media's. I just knew he had big potential with this he can blow up. He seemed to know how to handle money too. I just hoped he can get out to see the results.

Apparently he hasn't seen the edited video that was out in the public now. I overplayed the video and listened to the lyrics I HELPED with. I mean who can say that? Well I helped but he did great and I just knew from then that he can be big. I mean who comes up with good shit just by thinking a bit?!!

I felt so proud.

I had to see him I didn't care what I had to do but I was going to see him, tonight.

6:34pm

Two hours

I was now with Fenix and he smiled small. It took a lot of convincing but he finally agreed to let me go.

I knew this time it'd be harder because was night visiting hours even accepted?

We were now at the front desk explaining why we should see him.

I let them know we came earlier but someone fought me and I was kicked out. The girl didn't seem convinced but we told her she can check the footage in the security cameras.

"Can I just show him what he accomplished" I plead showing her the music video.

"Wait he's here" the girl yells and I nod confused.

"Omygosh that's been going so viral" she smiles getting up. She then went to go unlock the visiting room.

"That easy" Fenix chuckles taking his hoodie off.