Part 22

December 11, 2016

December 11, 2016.        ;      5:34am

I was now awake afraid to even go out. What if? No he wouldn't dare. I then got up feeling my muscles tense. I felt so weak as I stood up.

The bruises on my hip were noticeable that it even scared me.

I was now all dressed up and it was barely 6am. I felt scared should I even take the risk of going. The only person I felt that can protect me at the moment was Alejandro. He'll know what to do.

Calling Alejandro 💓🏆...

Hello; I hear his voice sleepily say

Alejandro I- ; I then broke down and I can hear him asking if I was okay but wasn't able to say anything at the moment

I'll be there in a bit hold on okay bestie ; he cooes

O-okay; I sniffle

We stayed on the line but I didn't say anything. All I can hear is him cussing and moving around a lot. I felt bad that I always bugged but this time the only solution I can think of was him.

Maybe he can scare the guys away, I know he can do something. I then covered my mouth trying not to worry anyone else. I kept swallowing in my sobs.

I felt my body shaking and my hip hurt more then yesterday.

I was now walking downstairs and Alejandro soon tells me he's here and hangs up. I now slowly walked to his car and got in after looking around .

"Bestie are you okay" he ask and I shake my head no curling into a ball.

The entire ride he just rubbed my hand and drove faster toward his house.

Once we were there I walked out feeling more scared. I then sat on his couch while he looked down at me waiting for me to spill. Once he realized I just continued on crying he sighed and sat next to me.

"Was it Jordan" he ask after him holding me for a while.

"He I-" I then cough feeling my throat clogged with all the mucus of the crying.

"That mother FUCKER" he yelled storming off to his room.

I didn't say anything just squeezed my eyes shut hoping I didn't put him in danger.

"Ale" I yell out walking toward his room with all the force I had.

I didn't find him in the room but I did find his girlfriend Lily asleep. I felt so horrible, If I was her I wouldn't like me either.