Jokes

*A Month Later*

          We finally got home and Ryan went to pick up my stuff while I hung out with Josh at his house. I was hoping my mother didn’t flip out on him for getting my stuff. I was still in shock from losing my baby. I don’t know how I lost it, I was careful with my health. Yeah, I smoked cigarettes occasionally but it was once in a great while. Josh and I were watching Criminal Minds episodes from the first 3 seasons. Everyone knew I had a crush on the actor, Shemar Moore, and they would tease me about it every time he would appear on the TV screen. I had told Ryan that we would try again in four months considering I was mentally unstable to conceive again soon since I had a miscarriage last month. Two months till then and I bet Ryan was planning it all now.

          “Look Claire, there’s your future fantasy husband.” Josh said as Shemar Moore appeared on the TV screen. I threw a pillow at him. “Hey!” he shouted at me and I laughed.

          “I don’t have a fantasy of him, Josh! I’m engaged to Ryan.” I said to him and he started getting offensive.

          “I have fantasies about Jennifer Hudson. I’m not going to lie about that.” He confessed and I covered my mouth. I knew he had fantasies about Amy Lee, the lead singer of Evanescence.

          “I thought you had fantasies about Amy Lee?” I asked and his cheeks got bright red.

          “Maybe.” He said and I stared at him. “Alright, I do have fantasies about her.” He confessed and I smiled.

          “I told you. You can’t lie to me about anything.” I told him and he threw the pillow back at me. I heard a car outside and my hopes went up, thinking it was Ryan. It turned out to be Barry.

          “Hey, Claire’s future husband is on TV!” Barry joked as he walked in and saw Criminal Minds on. My cheeks flushed red and I threw the pillow at him. He looked at me like “what the hell?!?” as Josh and I laughed at him.

          “Shemar Moore isn’t my future husband, Ryan is.” I stated and Ryan walked in.

          “What am I?” Ryan asked and Barry decided to speak up.

          “You’re her sex toy.” Barry said with a wink and Josh laughed really hard. I got frustrated at them.

          “Oh really now.” Ryan said and shot me a wink. I rolled my eyes and pouted.

          “I said that you were my future husband, god dammit. They are making jokes about Shemar Moore is my future husband and they won’t stop.” I stated. Ryan came over and kneeled down next to me.

          “I know baby but we all know that you have a crush on him. So, it’s worth it.” Ryan said to me and Barry made an “o” with his mouth. Josh ended up clapping for Ryan’s statement. I kept pouting and Ryan kissed my forehead. “You know that I’ll always be your sex toy or anything you want me to be.” he whispered to me and I glared at him.

          “You’re my fiancé, babe.” I stated and he looked a little offended by it.

          “I got your stuff baby. Your mom was pissed off at me and started cussing nonstop. I think your stepfather and little brother weren’t home or things would’ve been a lot smoother.” Ryan said, ending the jokes that Josh and Barry were making and stood up. Josh cleared his throat.

          “Claire, I’m sorry for the joke about Shemar Moore. I know it was wrong but I wanted to see your reaction.” Josh apologized and Barry kept his mouth shut. Josh elbowed him in the side.

          “Mm I’m sorry for the jokes as well.” Barry said and I accepted both of apologizes. I turned the TV off and Josh started complaining.

          “Come on, that was the best episode!” Josh stated. I ended up laughing because he thought that A.J. Cook and Paget Brewster were hot. Ryan lifted me up and I got onto his back. Josh ran over to the remote and turned the TV back on. Barry laughed at him and his fantasies about A.J. Cook and Paget Brewster. Ryan and I ended up leaving. We drove over to his house in his dark blue pickup truck.