Stalker

I woke up the next morning and I didn’t want to move because Ryan’s dick was still inside of me plus I could wake him up. I laid awake in bed with him still sound asleep and I grabbed my phone. I took a picture of him, shoulder up, then posted it on Instagram.

          “My baby is still sound asleep(: I love him so much and I’m glad to have someone caring as he is in my life! @ry_wilk” I placed my phone on my chest and it started vibrating. I smiled because I knew it was comments on my post that were blowing up my phone. His phone went off and he moved. I tried not to softly moan and managed not to as well. I soon saw his beautiful eyes as he opened them up.

          “Good morning beautiful.” He said as he sat up then removed his dick as he realized it was still in me. He glanced at his phone then up at me. “What did you post?” he asked and I smiled.

          “Good morning to you as well babe.” I said and he opened up his Instagram. He soon got a smile on his face then leaned over and kissed me.

          “I love you too, baby and I’m never leaving.” he said and I kissed him back.

          “I’m glad babe, I really am.” I stated as I smiled when we pulled away. He made my life ten times better than it used to be. Yeah I had Parmalee who were my best friends as well but no one got me like Ryan did. He wrapped my arms around me and rested his head in the crook of my shoulder and neck. We were still in the moment from last night and then there was a knock at the front door. His mom wasn’t home, she was in California for a vacation. We didn’t know who it was but when we got out of bed, we had forgotten that we were still butt-naked. We quickly got dressed then went downstairs. I opened the door and saw David standing there.

          “Hey beautiful.” David said with a smile. I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms.

          “Why are you here?” I asked and he glanced at me. He tried to reach for me but I stepped backwards and he took his hand away. I wished that Ryan would have been able to hear me talking to David. I glared at him and stayed where I was.

          “I came to pick my girl up.” he said and I huffed.

          “How did you know where I was?” I asked. He shoved his hands in his pockets and shuffled to him standing on his heels.

          “I know a couple people.” he replied and a long list came scrolling into my mind of people that I knew.

“Why are you here?” I asked and he glanced at me then tried to reach for me. I took a step backwards and his attempt failed. I wasn’t up for anything with the guy and I knew Ryan wouldn’t have known it was him knocking. “How did you find me?” I asked. He didn’t answer my question. “You’re a creeper, David.” I said. I was getting scared, so I closed the door and went straight to the living room. I sat on the couch and curled into a ball. I didn’t see Ryan come in and I about screamed when he touched my shoulder.

          “Hey, hey it’s alright. It’s just me. Who was at the door?” he said and I still couldn’t relax.

          “It was David. He called me his girl and he has people to tell him where I am. I’m frightened, babe.” I said and he held me close as he sat down next to me.

          “It’ll be alright, I promise.” he said and kissed my head. “I won’t let him do anything to you.” he added. I closed my eyes and just shut down. David won’t leave me alone and I knew it was payback. I didn’t try to let it get to me. My phone went off and I refused to look at it. I opened my eyes and looked at Ryan.

          “I’m going to go take a shower.” I said and he kissed my forehead.

          “Alright babe, I’ll be right here when you come back downstairs.” he said and I nodded. I got up and went upstairs. I took a thirty minute shower and went to our bedroom. I pulled out my Mayday Parade t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I got dried off and dressed. I dried my hair the best I could then put it up in a messy bun. I walked downstairs and Ryan stared at me. “Haven’t seen you in that shirt in a couple years.” he said and I smiled.

          “I know, I’m surprised it still fits me.” I stated and spun in a circle to show off my Mayday Parade t-shirt. It had a picture of the band then on the back was the locations of the tour they went on about two or three years ago. It was the only Mayday Parade t-shirt I had.

          “It still looks good on you.” he said and I sat down beside him. We ended up watching NCIS all day and night. I didn’t complain because I liked the show and he had to deal with me and the Criminal Minds marathon every time it’s on. I decided to let him choose the TV show and not fight over the remote.