Making Little Jokes.

I walked out of the room a little frustrated and made sure I got dressed. I knew I didn’t have a test on me but I was gonna start whether it was the coming week or the week after that. I turned on the stereo in the living room and danced once it was on the country station. I heard a whistle behind me. So, I turned around to find Ryan standing in the doorway.

        “How long have you been standing there?” I asked and he smiled at me.

        “Just enough to see you shake your butt.” he replied with a wink and my face turned red. He walked up to me and said, “I just got to the door, babe. You don’t have to be embarrassed.” He held me close. I began to sing and he smiled at me. He began to rock us back and forth as I leaned in to kiss him. We kissed and I pulled away.

        “Can we eat? I’m starving, especially after our activity.” I asked as I slid my hand down to his waist.  He gave me a playful smile as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

        “Of course, baby.” he said as he kissed me then headed to the kitchen. I wasn’t expecting a huge meal for the two of us but after he came in to get me, I saw that he made pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

        “This looks amazing, babe.” I said and he smiled.

        “What looks amazing is you. This is just an appetizer to keep us from eating one another.” he said and I shot him a wink, getting his little inside joke.

        “I’m no zombie, babe.” I shot back at his joke.

        “I know, baby. Just eat so we can go do some things.” he said and I got a plate full of food. I couldn’t even clean my plate and he was just sipping on his coffee, staring at me. “You ready to leave?” he asked and I sighed.

        “Do I look like I’m ready to leave, babe?” I asked and he shot me a confused look. “Fine, let’s go to Josh’s house and tell the guys that we are dating. Scott would love to beat your butt along with mine. You don’t have to worry Matt won’t let him touch us.” I said and he rubbed his forehead as he sighed.

        “Why do you wanna do this? What’s the deal with you and Scott fighting? You guys are like best friends. I don’t wanna see you suffer like you are now.” Ryan said as I pulled my hair back and sighed.

        “It’s complicated, babe. He wants to kidnap me and force me to love him. It’s best for me and him not to see each other for a while. He needs to calm down and I’m chilling with you.” I stated and he walked over to me, after sitting his coffee cup down on the table. He rubbed my shoulders and kissed the top of my head.

        “I won’t let him touch you, babe. As for as your revenge on David, he’s gonna tell Madison that it’s not true and have her holding a grudge on you for who knows how long.” he said and I closed my eyes. This was gonna be a long day for both of us. “Come on babe, we need to go to the grocery store.” he said and I sighed.

    **I know this is a very short chapter, bear with me.**