Slumber Party

We got to Ryan’s house and it took me awhile to get out of the car. Josh looked at me.

        “You don’t have to go.” he said and I looked over at him.

        “Of course, I do.” I said then hopped out of his car and walked up to the door. Ryan opened the door before I could walk right in.

        “Hey sis, are you ready to have a blast?” he asked and I smiled. I waved good-bye to Josh as he drove off and we went inside. I sat my stuff down and hugged him.

        “I missed you, bro.” I said as we hugged and he smiled as he stepped back to take a look at me.

        “You’ve changed so much, sis. Look at you, you look just like your father.” he said with a smile. I flinched when he mentioned my father. He was never around to see me grow up and Ryan knew that. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have brought him up.” he said as he touched my face. I didn’t jerk away when he reached to touch me. I knew he wouldn’t do anything like that to me. I wrapped my arms around him, which it caught him by surprise but he hugged me then carried me to the couch.

        “Hey!” I said sarcastically and he laughed then sat me down.

        “You haven’t touched a blade, have you?” he asked as he touched my thigh. I shook my head as I touched his hand. He leaned over close to my face then second thought it and pulled away. “I don’t wanna do anything to jeopardize our friendship.” he stated.

        “Yeah right, like that’s gonna happen.” I said then leaned over and kissed him. It felt like nothing I had felt before. There were fireworks and everything felt so right with him. As we pulled away, I smiled at him, wishing he felt the same thing. “Did you?” I asked and he touched my face.

        “Yes, but I don’t think we should-” I cut him off with another kiss. One kiss led to another and we ended up making out on his couch. I wanted to go a little further but he pulled away. “Let’s not go any further because I doubt we are ready for it.” he stated and I nodded as I kissed him again. He pulled away with a smile. “What movie should we watch?” he asked and I smiled.

        “Lion King 2.” I said without thinking ‘bout it. He knew it was my favorite Disney movie, so he didn’t complain. He nodded then put the movie into the DVD player. We watched my movie with us cuddling on the couch and me singing to every song that came on. When it was over, he put in the original version of “The Nightmare on Elm Street”. I was gonna kill him but I loved him too much to do that to him. “How ‘bout some popcorn and us sharing a Mountain Dew?” I asked and he smiled.

        “I’ll be right back.” he said and headed into the kitchen after pausing the movie. I sat on the couch in loneliness. He came back in with a tray filled with popcorn, Mountain Dew, and candy. I moved over a little bit so he could set the tray down. He sat down and touched my face. “Is it a bad thing that I wanna make out with you?” he asked and I touched his hand.

        “Not at all, Ryan. It’s fine but with a nightmare that I had last night, it’s not a good time to lead to that.” I replied and he looked at me.

        “What nightmare?” he asked and I sighed.

        “Scott raping me over and over again with physical abuse.” I stated as I removed my hand from his.

        “Claire, I would never do that to you.” he said and I grabbed my phone.

        “There’s something I really need to do.” I said then texted David.

        ‘I can’t see you. It’s complicated but I don’t need Madison hating me for our little affair. I’m sorry.’ I sent to him.

        ‘Scott, you need to get yourself together. I don’t love you or David in that special way and I already told him ‘bout it. You either accept me for me as a best friend or we can’t be friends anymore.’ I sent to Scott. Ryan played the movie and we cuddled all night long as we watched movies and pigged out. My phone went off four times but I didn’t bother to open the messages.

        Ryan gave me a long massage and it felt really good. I turned around to see him, he knew I was getting tired but he also knew I’d fight with him to go to sleep. He waited ‘til our fourth movie was over to carry me to bed. Yeah, we slept in his bed together. It wasn’t weird to us at all. We were really close friends.

        “Come on, you need to go to sleep. It’s one in the morning.” he said and I looked at him.

        “Nope, I won’t.” I said and he sighed.

        “Come on, stop being stubborn, sis.” he said as he held me close. I tried to stay awake but I couldn’t fight off the sleepiness and fell asleep in his warm embrace. I could feel his kiss on my shoulder but I was too tired to give a reaction.