Dinner with Family pt.1

Later, I got picked up by my mother then we headed to grandmas for dinner like we did every Sunday. Once we got to her house, my brother, Christian, ran up to the house while the rest of us were getting out of the truck. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I didn't know who it was. I pulled my phone out once we got into the house.

        "You're hot and I'd like to take you out sometime. Is that alright?" he sent and I had to think even though my heart was saying 'yes'.

        "I don't know, David. I mean I have a tight schedule. I bet you're a great kisser but you'd have to face the wrath of my parents." I sent him then sat in the living room to watch "NCIS".

        "Claire, can you put Jinx in my bedroom please?" grandma asked and I picked her up with her growling at me then placed her on the bed and closed the bedroom door. Bubba was alright because he didn't bother people when they were eating. My phone yet again vibrated again.

        "Actually, I am a great kisser. I'd go through anything just to be with you, Claire." he sent and it made my heart skip. I really shouldn't have started talking to him but I was hooked.

        "Like I would know... Not really, David LOL." I sent to him as I sat back down on the recliner and watched TV. Christian decided to fold out a folding chair and sit next to me. He started hitting me constantly, he was only trying to annoy the crap out of me. My phone vibrated against my leg, which made me jump a little. I pulled my phone out once I realized what it was then opened the text message.

        "Oh LOL you should meet me behind the football field this upcoming Saturday, since it'll be my birthday." he sent and I rolled my eyes. My heart was pounding, saying 'yes' but my brain had another answer, 'no' which was probably the smart choice to choose.

        "I would but I would probably get in trouble." I sent him and closed my eyes because I was getting a headache. My mom came into the room and stared at me.

        "Dinner is just 'bout done, Claire. Why don't you go get yourself a table." she said to me. I sighed deeply and got up. Everything started spinning and I held my head as I leaned against the wall to keep me from falling on the floor. My phone soon vibrated afterwards.

        "So what? Lie to your parents and meet me out there Saturday." he sent me and I rolled my eyes because I gave him my final answer.

        "What part of 'I would probably get in trouble' do you not understand, David?" I sent then put my phone away as I walked into the kitchen.