Partly a Bad Day

I woke up feeling really depressed and like I wanted to self-harm myself. I wasn't going to tell Ryan because of the simple fact that I thought he'd kick me out of his house. I got up and went to the bathroom. Now you know that you should never let a woman or girl to go to bed angry, sad, or emotionally depressed. I walked out to find Ryan sitting in bed.

"You didn't, did you?" he asked and I shook my head. He sighed with relief and patted a spot next to him. "Come sit." he said. I hesitated to move toward him because I was afraid of what he'd do to me. I was still unsure of being next to him but he was practically my brother. I finally sat down next to him and he looked at me.

"You forgot that yesterday was my father's anniversary, didn't you?" I asked and he looked like he was mentally face-palming his forehead. I took a deep breath and he touched my hand.

"Baby, I'm so sorry about how I treated you yesterday with that going on. I knew it was around the corner but not that soon." he said and I looked at him with sorrow because it was my attitude that made him be that angry and upset with me last night.

"My attitude made you get that angry and upset with me last night. You have nothing to apologize for." I said and he touched my face. I held his hand as I got the laptop out. Realized that Josh had tried to Skype me and I missed it. Ryan wrapped his arm around my waist and I decided to Skype him back. He answered and smiled as he saw me on his phone. I waved at him.

"Claire, we are getting ready for the tour that's a few weeks away. You're still coming, right?" Josh asked and I looked at Ryan. He didn't know about me going on tour with them.

"Only if Ryan can come and I'm going to see if Alicia can come. But if not, it's just going to be me and Ryan going with you guys. How's Scott?" I asked and Josh covered his mouth.

"Scott umm is doing better but he's still into you umm like a lot. Nothing to threat because we decided to give you the big room at the back of the bus and everyone else will be sleeping in the bunks." Josh said and Ryan looked at him then at me.

"Oh joy, he needs to stop it. Great idea about the back bedroom, bro. It's not the same without him but he knows how much my friendship means to me and my boundaries." I said and Ryan looked at me.

"I'll need to ask if I can go, babe." Ryan said and I smiled because I knew his mom would say yes but I didn't tell him that. I saw Matt walk behind Josh and he noticed it was me, so he came back and waved at me.

"Claire, I miss you! Come back and hang with us!" Matt said and it made me smile because I knew I had a family. Josh looked over at him then shoved him away.

"If you want to talk to her so bad, then why don't you Skype her yourself." Josh said and Matt walked away. My phone went off and it was Matt calling me. Ryan picked it up then handed it to me as he answered it.

"Hey." I said and Josh glared over at Matt. I figured he knew who called me. I covered my mouth as I smiled then played with my hair. Josh muted his phone and I saw him yelling at Matt but I couldn't make out what he was saying through the phone. I sighed and waved at my laptop screen.

"Tell Josh to unmute his phone and to talk to me or I'm hanging up on him." I said to Matt then I saw Josh end the video chat. I was pissed at him. "What the fuck!" I yelled and Ryan rubbed my back.

"I guess he's done, Claire." Matt said and I hung up on him because it was his fault for Josh ending video chat with me. I looked at Ryan and he kissed my cheek.

"It's alright, baby. I'm never going to shut you out." he said and held me close. It made me smile at him and I decided to sit on his lap. He looked at me and gave me a smirk. I traced a heart on his chest and it caused him to kiss me. We made out for the longest time.