Chapter 2-Present Day

???-Darci! Get in here!

I ran to the front of the shop, and saw Mr. Smith, my boss, looking at the TV.

Me-Yeah, Mr. Smith?

Mr. Smith-Look who's coming home for a visit?

I looked at the TV and it read- International Pop Stars Come Home.

On the screen, I saw One Direction. I almost screamed. I guess Mr. Smith knew how much I missed Niall, because he told me to go home and shower and change. I changed into this-polyvore.com/avaiana/set?id=42193168. I had stopped wearing Niall's necklace because I always thought I was gonna break it. I layed down on my bed, hoping they wouldn't be there for a while. But as soon as I layed my head down, there was a knock at the door. I sat up, expecting it to be Mr. Smith. I got up and got the door. I wasn't looking at who it was because I was sure it was Mr. or Mrs. Smith, with my check.

Me-Can you just sit it on the table, I really want to take a nap.

???-Sit what on the table?

The voice was fimilar but unfimilar at the same time. I turned around and saw Liam. Well that was the first person I saw. He held his arms out and I ran to hug him.

Liam-Well, this is nice.

I guess he was talking about my place. I looked behind him and saw Harry, Louis and Zayn. No Niall. My expression dropped a little, but I was still happy. Me and these guys were all pretty good friends. Zayn knocked something over, and then Louie tried to cover it up. It didn't work though. I made them clean it up. I laughed when Louie started to pout.

Harry-So, we hear its your birthday?

Me-Yeah, but I haven't really celebrated it since I was 14.

Louie-Why not?

Me-Well.....

I looked at the guitar leaning on the wall and I looked back at them.

Me-The last important person I had in my life left me on this day. I didn't feel right celebrated myself without them, since they'd always been there to help me.

Liam-Niall?

Me-Yeah.

Louie-Is this some of the things he got you?

He pointed to my guitar, and near it was the necklace and under that was the photo book.

Me-Yeah.

I smiled and heard another knock at the door. I went and opened it, not really knowing who I should expect to see. It was Mr. Smith.

Mr. Smith-Please come get your friend out of my store, he's eating all my food!

Liam-That's Niall.

Louie-We should go.

Zayn-Now.

Harry-Before his store is gone.

We laughed and ran to Mr. Smith's store, where we saw Niall sitting in a chair eating ice cream and pickles.

Liam-Niall, come on, get out of this man's store.

Niall-No, I missed this.

Zayn-But don't you miss other things besides food?

Niall-Of course. I miss my old room and me and Darci's spot. But I really needed food!

I smiled. Classic Niall. Food, food, food. That was all he thought about.

Mr. Smith-Darci, please get your friend out of here, before I start to take it out of your pay check.

I grabbed Niall by his arm, his eyes widening as he saw me.

Me-Come on, silly shamrock. I really can't afford to get in trouble.

Niall-Darci?

Me-Of course, who else, silly shamrock?

Outside the store, he threw his arms around me, squeezing me. But I squeezed him right back.

Niall-I missed you, lucky duck.

Me-I missed you too, silly shamrock.

Liam-You guys have the strangest names for each other.

Niall&Me-Shut up!

Niall and I laughed. We started walking back to my house. Niall started pointing out things to the guys, and I walked in between Harry and Niall. I always thought Harry was really cute. But not as cute as Niall. I stopped walking and starred at them. Did I just think that? I shook my head and started walking again. I'm definitely going insane. We walked to my house and went inside. Niall of course went straight to my fridge. Liam and Zayn sat on the couch, while Harry and Louie sat on the floor, Harry laying on Louie's leg. They looked comfortable. Niall shoved something in his face and came out to where the rest of us were at.

Niall-Lucky duck, can we go some where?

I knew where he wanted to go. I smiled.

Me-Of course, silly shamrock

We told the guys not to mess with anything. Then walked out the door. After running over to Niall's house, and hanging out there for at least an hour to see his family, he grabbed his old bike. I smiled when he pointed to the handlebars.

Niall-Oh so you know how to ride now?

Me-Maybe.......

Niall-Yeah, I didn't think so. So hop on.

I hopped on the handlebars and he rode up the hill. When we got to the top, where our cave and lake was at. I hadn't been up here since he left. My eyes started to water a little. Niall looked around and then back at me. He smiled.

Niall-How long has it been since you've been up here?

Me-Uh, about since you left.

Niall-Why not, lucky duck?

Me-I missed you. A lot. I don't even really sing anymore.

Niall-*smiles*Could you sing for me?

Me-*smirks*Who else would I sing for?

He smiled really big at me. Before he left, we hid one of his guitars up here inside a hollowed out tree, I think. We looked for about thirty minutes before we found it. We sat down with our feet in the water.

Me-What should I sing?

Niall-Your favorite song.

Me-Okay, don't laugh.

Niall-Never.

I smiled and started to sing my favorite song-You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. And you'll never treat yourself right, darling but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you. Maybe you'll love your self like I love you. And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth. Cause it's you. Oh it's you. It's you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things. I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do, its you. Oh its you. Its you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all your little things.

Niall's mouth hung wide open. He clapped.

Niall-Wow. You just got better, didn't you, lucky duck?

Me-I guess.

We spent the rest of the day with our feet in the lake and us playing the guitar and singing. I really wish I could leave with him when he goes. I don't think I can, but I don't know how long I'll be able to go without seeing him once he leaves again.