Chapter 26-A Few Days

~~Darci's POV~~

I was sitting at home. I half expected Niall to come running in my door every ten minutes. But since yesterday, I know its not gonna happen. He's not coming back for me. I was home and I was all alone again. This is what I didn't want to happen. To come home and miss everything I had just given up to get back here. But that's how it is. I wake up and go to work. Then I got up to Niall and I's spot, my spot now I guess, and sit with my feet in the water. My guitar sitting in my lap, ready for me to strum it and sing. But it never happens. This morning I woke up, not really feeling all that well. I called into Mr. Smith and told him. He told me to get better and to come in whenever I felt better. I grabbed mu guitar and ran to my spot. Today was it. I don't want anything else. I just want Niall back. I sat down with my feet in the water. I strummed a few notes into my guitar and they turned into a song-

I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house. When things go wrong, we can knock it down. My three words have to meanings. There's one thing on my mind. It's all for you. And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm. If your broken I will mend you, I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's ragging on. I'm outta touch. I'm outta love. I'll pick you up when your getting down. And outta all these things I've done, I think I love you better now. I'm outta sight. I'm outta mind. I'll do it all for you in time. And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now.

I heard a branch crunch from behind me. I turned too quick and slipped into the water. A hand grabbed mine. I closed my eyes as I went down under the water. I thought I was going to die for a minute because I was running out of air. But just went everything started to go black, I was pulled up. I saw those green eyes and blond hair. My lips formed a small smile. I closed my eyes, ready to let go. I heard his voice.

Niall-Darci? Darci, open your eyes! Look at me!

I opened my eyes for a minute, but they shut again. I couldn't keep them open. I felt something on my face. It was Niall's hands. He was holding my face. I opened my eyes. This time, I kept them open. Looking at him.

Niall-Three days. That's how long it took before you try to kill your self.
Me-I wasn't trying to kill myself.

He must have been happy that I was talking because he pulled me into a tight hug. He stood up. He held a hand out to me. I grabbed it. But when I stood up, my legs were really weak. I could feel them shaking. He helped me back to my house. I walked inside an found the guys, sitting on the couch and the floor. They saw me and crushed me to the ground. I smiled when they finally got off me. I got up.

Zayn-Why'd you leave?
Me-I needed to. I had to come back.
Harry-Are you coming back with us?
Me-I don't know.
Niall-Why not?
Me-I needed to come home. Maybe I need more time to think whether or not I think I should come back.
Liam-But we need you.
Louie-It won't be the same without you, Darci.
Niall-Nothing will be fun anymore.
Harry-We'll always go to sleep on time and won't have to sleep without someone snoring in the background.
Zayn-We'll all have our own beds.

I smiled. But there was something that was pulling me to stay home.

Me-*laughs*A few days. Stay here for a few days and then I'll come back with you.
Them-Yay!

I laughed and ran upstairs to my room. I grabbed some clothes and put them on. This is what I had-polyvore.com/boy...dont_call_me_baby/set?id=54251472. I ran back downstairs. It was kinda early, and I still wasn't feeling good. I laid down on the couch.

Niall-Are you being bad, today?
Me-Only a little. But My stomach hurts.
Niall-Oh.

He kinda backed away a little. I laughed. I guess he remembered the night I was getting sick. I pulled him over to me. He wrapped his arm around me and laid behind me on the couch. I fell asleep in two minutes.