Chapter-5First Time in a New Place

~~Still Niall's POV~~

I woke up and noticed Darci was laying on my chest. Her hand was resting on my leg and her head was laying under my chin. She moaned in her sleep. It was cute and I smiled. I didn't notice the boys were awake until they all said "aww". My head shot over to them.

Me-Shut up.

Harry-No, its so cute. I wish we had gotten pictures.

But the way he said it sounded so sarcastic. Harry and Liam and Louie and Zayn took their phones out of their pockets.

Zayn-Oh look. We do.

Liam-Admit it. You love her.

Me-Of course I love her. She's my best friend.

Louie-You know what he means, Niall. Don't act dumb.*smiles*

Me-No I-I don't know what your talking about.

Harry-Mate, your in love and you know it. Just admit it, so we don't have to force it out of you.

Me-Okay, yes. I love her. But I can't do anything about it. She's not a normal girl. She won't stay with me through all this. She hates being away from home. She's never been good with criticism. She never will be. And she doesn't think of me that way. She won't think of me that way. Can we just drop the subject, before she wakes up?

Liam-*sighs*Okay mate. We can drop it.

Me-Thank you.

Then I got comfortable again. I snuggled close to her. And then I took some of her blankets. She started to wake up. I knew that would get her. She saw me taking the blanket and snatched it right back. But once she started to fall asleep again, she went right back to the way she was before. I smiled and went back to sleep, as well.

~~Harry's POV~~

We watched them. They looked perfect for each other. Happy no matter what the other does. They both talk in their sleep and have been all night. Niall was talking about Darci and home, and old memories. Darci was talking about Niall and their future. That's the only difference between them. Their looking in two different directions. Niall always looking for what used to be and Darci looking for what it could be. She really is amazing. Inside and out. She doesn't know that the boys and I listened to her when she would sing to Niall. She has an amazing voice. A voice so amazing that you couldn't even compare it to an angels. I could never have feelings for her, of course. But I can't help but think about her all the time. She's just so perfect. In every way.

~~Darci's POV~~

I woke up in Niall's arms. It felt s right. But we were landing.

Me-Thank god!

Everybody looked at me, Niall snapped up out of his sleep.

Niall-What?

Me-Oh, nothing. We're just landing. I'm excited to get off this plane.

Them-Us too!

We laughed. As soon as they opened the door to let us off, I ran out. But I didn't expect what I got. Crowd's of people, security every where, long cars with the doors hanging open. And the people. Teenage girls with shorts as high as where their pockets should be. Shirts lower then where their bra's are. Heels as high as five inches. Wow, Americans are crazy. Niall came off after me and put his arm around my waist. The rest of the guys followed. We walked through the crowd. The girls asking to take pictures, for autographs. One of the girls asked Niall if I was his girlfriend. He laughed and shook his head, but then he whispered something in her ear. She looked at me, nodded and smiled. We got to the cars and I felt better. They asked me if I wanted a separate car, I said no, and climbed in with Niall. He smiled at me the entire time we drove to the hotel. I was happy that he wanted me to be with him this much. I was so afraid that once I admitted to my self that I was in love with him, he'd leave. But now we're in this together, I guess. We got to the hotel and we had to share rooms because the hotel had a lot of guest. So Harry and Louie shared, Liam and Zayn shared, and Niall and I shared. It seemed like they were doing this purposely. Niall and I went to our floor and started putting our things away.

Niall-So, what do you want to do today? This is our day.

Me-Hum, lets go swimming.

Niall-I knew that was coming.

We laughed and then we got changed. I put this on-polyvore.com/cig/set?id=72990342. I wrapped my towel around me. I never wear swimming suits. But I didn't have one to bring. So it's one from the hotel. I went down to the pool were Niall was sitting in the water, just waiting. I slowly dropped my towel, took off my shoes and sunglasses and then ran and jumped into the water. The water splashed Niall in the face. I peeked my head just a few inches above the surface. And I saw him whipping the water out of his eyes. I laughed. He looked at me.

Niall-What was that for, lucky duck?

Me-I didn't want you to see me in this stupid swimming suit.

Niall-Oh, come on. It can't be that bad.

Me-Oh it is. Trust me.

Niall-Let me see.

Me-*sighs*Okay.

I climbed out of the pool and walked over to were Niall and I were at. Niall looked up at me and his smile disappeared and his mouth opened a little.

Niall-Yeah, its not bad at all.

Me-Really? I feel weird in it.

Niall-You don't look weird in it, trust me.

Me-*blushes*Thanks.

I got back in the water and we swam around for a little while. Till all the boys came and swam with us. Around eight, we all went to Zayn and Liam's room and watched movies.