Chapter 4-Leaving Home

~~Darci's POV~~

Me-What are you guys doing here?

Harry-Our manager said he booked our flight for tonight instead of tomorrow. He said to get all our things and get ready to leave.

Niall and I looked at each other. I didn't want this to happen. Why did they have to leave? Why can't they just stay here? I smiled, but it was far from real. I knew Niall noticed.

Me-I hope you guys will come back soon.

Zayn-What are you talking about?

Me-You guys leaving. I'm going to miss you.

Louie-What? No, we're taking you with us.

Me-What?

Niall-Yeah, lucky duck. I couldn't leave you again. None of us could.

Liam-Your like family, Darci.

I smiled a real smile, but shook my head.

Me-I can't go with you guys.

Liam-We already bought the ticket. Their non-refundable.

Me-Well....then.....I guess....I have to go.

They all cheered. Niall and I ran upstairs and he helped me back all my things. And then we got in Zayn's rental car and drove to where we had to meet the manager at. All their things were in the trunk but I had a lot of stuff, some was in the trunk, some was in my lap and some was in everybody's lap.

Louis-Why so much stuff, love?

Me-Because I don't know how long you guys are keeping me away.

Niall-Oh it'll be a while, lucky duck. I hope you like to shop, cause that's all your gonna wanna do in other countries.

Louie-Yeah, you can come with me!

Liam-Or me.

Harry-Or me!

Zayn-Or me.

Niall-No, she's coming with me!

Me-*smiles*I can go with all of you!

Them-Yeah!

I looked out the window as Zayn drove to the edge of Niall and I's town to were the airport was at. I saw a small plane, I guess it was ours. We all got out and people came and took stuff to the plane. A man walked over to us, giving me a questioning look.

Niall-Darci, this is Paul, our tour manager. Paul, this is Darci.

Paul-Nice to meet you Darci.

Me-Same.

Paul-You grew up with this one, I hear?

Me-Yes.

Paul patted me on the shoulders in a sympathetic but playful way. He smiled at me and I smiled at him.

Me-Yeah, it was a lot of work.

Paul-Its even more work now.

Niall-Hey, I'm not that bad.

Me-No, but you eat everything.

Niall fake pouted and it was so cute. Because he stuck out his bottom lip and sat down on the ground, crossed his arms and looked down. I held back my laugh.

Me-Oh, I'm sorry, silly shamrock. I didn't mean it.

Niall-Your lying.

That made him pout more. I couldn't hold my laugh in. He looked up at me and smiled. I saw the boys and Paul looking at me and Niall, in a weird way.