Chapter 20-Something Special

~~Niall's POV~~

Last night was amazing. I can't believe some many people like her already. Of course, its easy. But I mean, people all over know about her. This morning I had woken up next to her. I got up and went to the computer they have in every room. I got on YouTube and looked Darci up. So many people had put up videos from the tour. And they all had over four million hits. Wow. That's amazing. Today, I wanted to do something fun with Darci, but Harry walked into the room before I could think of anything.

Me-What you need, Harry?

Harry-There's a thing the six of us have to go to tonight.

Me-What is it?

Harry-A party. Not a party really, more like a dance. Were we have to wear a form of a tux and Darci's has to wear a dress, floor length dress.

Me-There's no way she'd do that.

Harry-I know. But she has to. Or she's gonna have to stay here all day.

Me-Okay, I'll tell her when she gets up.

Harry-*walks to the door*Okay, you've got four hours to get her into a dress and heels.

Harry walked out the door. I smacked my hands to my forehead. She doesn't mind dresses, it's just the floor length ones she won't do. Her and I went to dances at her school all the time, but her dresses never went past her knees. Her sister used to make her try them on, just to make her get used to them. I don't know why she hates them so much. It's probably because she's so short, the dresses are like half a foot too tall for her. I turned the computer off and got up. Darci was laying in the bed. Curled into a ball, her arms holding her blankets and her knees almost touching her chest. I don't know how she sleeps like that. I smiled and reached out to her. I touched her arm and she jumped. She looked at me and yawned. I smiled. She sat up.

Darci-What, silly shamrock?

Me-*smiles*You have to get up and get dressed. We have to go some where.

Darci-Where?

Me-To get you a dress.

Darci-Why?

Me-The six of us have something we have to go to tonight. Harry didn't say exactly what it was. So just come on. We only have a couple hours.

Darci-Okay.

She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Ten minutes later, she came out wearing this-polyvore.com/pink_black/set?id=42141099. I took her hand and we left the hotel. The car drove us to a store for dresses. Darci thought so many of them were pretty, even the floor length ones. Maybe she'd be okay with wearing one. She took one off the racks of dresses and dresses. It was really heavy to hold up.

Darci-Can I try this one on?

Me-Yeah, of course.

She went into the dressing room. After a minute, she peeked her head out the door.

Darci-Uh, Niall?

Me-Yeah?

Darci-I need your help.

Me-What is it?

Darci-Can you zip my dress up?

Me-Uh, yeah.

She walked out of the dressing room, holding the dress to herself. She turned around. I pulled the zipper up on the back of her dress. She didn't turn around so I could see the dress. She walked back into the dressing room.

Darci-I want this one!

Me-Okay.

Darci-I still have other stuff I have to get, though. You can go back to the hotel. Do me a favor?