Chapter 22-Interview -_-

I watched as the interviewer called the boys and their girls out separately. Lia had shown up, because she had to and Harry wanted her there. Niall and I waited and watched Louie and Eleanor on stage. Their so cute. Next, he called out Liam and Danielle. Then Harry and Lia, and most of the people had no idea he had a girlfriend. Zayn and Perrie went out and of course they brought up the thing with Zayn and that one girl. I shook my head. I was scared to go one now. Niall grabbed my hand, trying to reassure me. Perrie and Zayn walked off the stage with linked arms. The interviewer called me and Niall. I started to panic. Niall kissed me on the forehead and I started to calm down. We walked out holding hands. We sat down in the chairs next to each other, still holding hands, across from the interviewer.

Interview-Well, hello, Niall. It's been a while since we've had a chat.

Niall-Yes, Josh, it has.

Josh-How's this?

I couldn't get the words to come out. I looked at Niall and he smiled.

Niall-This is Darci Flynn.

Josh-Darci, that's a pretty name.

I smiled a small smile.

Josh-But I don't understand. Why can you sing infront of thousands of people, but can't speak infront of us?

Me-I, uh, I don't know.

Josh-*smiles*Well then tell us, how did you guys meet?

Niall-*laughs*We've known each other our whole lives.

Me-Since we were two.

Niall-Our moms were best friends.

Me-So we were always together.

Niall-And then we got even closer after Darci's mom died.

Me-And then even closer after my sister left.

Josh-Wow, really? That's so sweet. Was it love at first sight?

Niall and I both laughed.

Me-No.

Niall-Definitely not.

Me-We actually didn't like that our moms put us together everyday all day.

Niall-But we got used to it and we started becoming best friends.

Josh-And now?

Niall and I looked at each other. Neither of us knew exactly how to explain it. I bite my lip and let Niall talk.

Niall-We're both happy.

Me-Really happy.

Josh-Is it love?

Niall and I looked at each other again.

Niall&I-Maybe.

Josh-And your both okay with that?

Me&Niall-Yes, of course.

Josh-You seem like it. So can we know, how it happened?

I laughed. Niall just smiled and looked down. He pointed a finger at me.

Josh-*points finger at me*It was you?

Me-Mostly.

Josh-Well, tell us.

Me-Harry and Zayn were pressuring me to tell him how I felt. So I walked to him, ready to run away if anything went wrong, and said it.

Niall-Said it really fast. It took me a minute to understand what she said.