Chapter 11-Birthday Surprise!

~~Niall's POV~~

She had no idea what they were planning. They wanted to throw her a birthday party, even though her birthday was half a week ago. She's only ever had five birthday partys in her entire life. They were gonna have it at a club, with just us and food and music, but I didn't think she'd like that. She's only the type to dance when she's either drunk or really bored. I told them to have it at the park we went to the first day we were here. She loves stuff like that. We walked back to the hotel instead of taking a taxi, only we weren't going back to the hotel. I was taking her to the park. She stopped walking for a minute. I looked back at her.

Me-What's wrong?

Dacri-We're going in the wrong direction.

Me-No we're not. you just don't remember.

Darci-Okay. So what are you guys doing for a fan at five?

Me-Uh, we're making a video for her. She's a really special fan.

Darci-Oh, okay. Can I get on your back?

Me-No!

Darci-Why not?

Me-Cause I'm just as tired as you are.

Darci-*laughs*Okay.

We got near the park. I could see the boys lighting all little lights and every up.

Me-Fine.

Darci-Yay!

She got on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I held onto her legs to keep her up.

Me-You wanna go through the park first? It looks so pretty right now.

Her head lifted off my shoulder.

Darci-It is really pretty. Are you sure you want to?

Me-Yeah.

Darci-Okay lets go.

She laid her head back on my back and I started walking to the park. I walked to the middle, where the guys all were. But they were hiding in the bushes and trees. She got off my back and walked around, looking at everything. Even though it was only five, it was already getting dark. She smiled at me. Then all the boys jumped out.

Them-SURPRISE!

Darci almost screamed. She looked around at all of us, confused.

Darci-What is this?

Louie-We're throwing you a party! For your 20th birthday!

Darci-My birthday was almost a week ago.

Liam-Well, we didn't know that then. So we gave you a party now.

I didn't think she was happy about it, until she smiled and hugged each of the boys.

Zayn-Niall planned most of it.

She came over to me and put her arms around me, holding me really close. I put my arms around her and picked her up. And put her right back down on the ground. She smiled up at me.

Darci-So what exactly did you plan for me?

Me-Stuff.

Zayn-We have stuff for you!

Louie-Not till after the cake, Zayn!

Zayn-Aww, but I want to give it to her now.

Darci laughed. The guys had done everything perfectly. The lights, their presents they wanted to give her, all the stuff they wanted to do with her. I really didn't plan anything, just where they should do it at. They did everything else. Me and her are gonna do stuff later. The guys had turned on some music and Darci started singing along, like she always does, then she started doing some really slow awkward dance that made me and the guys laugh. She smiled and went to Zayn, grabbed his hand and danced with him. Then the guys and me joined them. We danced and laughed and sang all the weird songs that came on the radio. After an hour or so, Darci laid down on the ground and looked up at the sky. Zayn and Harry sat next to her while Louie, Liam and I went to get the cake and everything.