Chapter 13-Niall's POV

~~Niall's POV~~

I woke up and saw Darci was still laying on me. I smiled. Her mouth moved, but nothing came out. I tried to hear her, but I couldn't. So instead I tried to get up. I tried not to wake her up as I got up and layed her back on the bed. Her eyes opened for a minute and she said something that I didn't understand. Bu then she layed her head down on the pillow and went back to sleep. I pulled on some jeans and a shirt and walked out the door. I walked down the hall to Louie and Harry's room. I knocked on the door, but no one answered. I knocked again, but the same thing happened. I walked to Liam and Zayn's room, hoping they were all in there. I knocked, but once again, no one answered. I looked at my watch and saw that it was twelve thirty. We were suppose to be at the rehearsal at twelve. I ran back to my and Darci's room. I tried to wake her up, but each time was a fail. She'd open her eyes, but then shut them again. Until I decided to just shake her till she got up. It only took a minute. She jumped up and hit her head on mine. I rubbed my forehead.

Me-Are you okay?

Darci-Yeah. What's wrong?

Me-It's past twelve thirty. We were suppose to be at the rehearsal half an hour ago.

She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. After about ten minutes, she came out wearing this-polyvore.com/avangiline/set?id=45037233. Her hair was up in a messy bun, but she looked amazing. I really didn't want to leave, now. But I pulled her down the steps and we ran out the door to the cars. We drove their as fast as we could, but not fast enough. We got there and the guys were all sitting on the stage, looking bored out of their minds. When they heard the door open and close, their heads snapped up to us.

Harry-Where have you been mate? Your not usually late.

Me-We had a lite start.

Louie-Well come on. Their not happy about us losing an hour of rehearsal, when the concerts tomorrow.

We practiced. All day. But around six, Louie got another great idea, which he made Darci leave the room for us to practice.

Louie-We should call Darci up on the stage during a different song and make her stay up here with us till Little Things.

Harry-What song?

Louie-I don't know yet. But We should have Niall sing it to her.

Me-What?

Louie-Well you have an entire album to choose from.

Liam-Last First Kiss. It's perfect.

Me-Okay.

We rehearsed everything, then when it got to First Last Kiss, Harry pretended to call Darci up and then we pretended to sing to her. All of us, as if we all felt the same way. Or as if we were all asking the same thing. Then we sang all the other songs and they called Darci back in before Little things started and we practiced that. We practiced a couple more times, the same way. And then we were told we could go back to the hotel. It was almost two in the morning. Darci looked a mess. Her bun had kept falling out, so now her hair just hung at her shoulders. She had lost an earing so she just got rid of the other one. Her necklace had broke and she put it in her pocket. Her pants had dirt marks on them from when she would trip and fall, either outside waiting, or walking up the steps. And her shoes. Well they were exactly the same because she had taken them off after about an hour because her feet started to hurt. She looked so tired in the car. But when we got back to the hotel, she went back to the room, showered and put her pajama's on-polyvore.com/silvers_sleeping_stuff/set?id=41746582 and then walked into Zayn and Liam's room, where all of us were at. She came over to where I was sitting and snuggled up to me. I put my arm around her.