Chapter 10-Sweet Time Together

~~Darci's POV~~

I woke up to a light shining into Niall and I's room. I almost sat up, when I remembered I was laying on Niall. I looked up at him and smiled. My silly shamrock. I let out a breath and smiled bigger. It felt amazing to be able to call him MY silly shamrock. He smiled in his sleep, which made me smile even bigger. Which was making my cheeks hurt. I reached around me and grabbed his hands, trying to make him let go. But his grip just got tighter.

Niall-No.

Me-Please?

Niall-No.

Me-Why not?

Niall-Because.

I groaned. He was talking in his sleep. It was cute, but I wanted to get up. So I did the only thing that I could think of that would get him up.

Me-*whispers in his ear*Niall, they boys and I are going to Nando's without you.

He jumped up, knocking me onto the floor. he looked down at me and smiled, slightly. He held a hand out to me and helped me up. But when I was up, he put his arms around me, hugging me. I hugged back.

Me-You talk in your sleep, did you know that?

His eyes opened, wide.

Niall-What did I say?

Me-You said no.

Niall-*laughs*Okay. As long as that's all.

Me-Why? Were you scared I heard something else?

Niall-*stammers*No, of course not.

Me-*smiles*Your lying. That's okay. We need to get dressed.

Niall-Why? Can't we just stay here all day?

Me-We could. Or we could go out and not have a chance of the guys bugging us.

Niall-You have a point, lucky duck.

Me-So come on and get dressed, silly shamrock.

Niall-Okay, I will. You first.

I grabbed my clothes and ran to bathroom. I got in the shower. When I got out, I put this on-polyvore.com/purple_black/set?id=58335089. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Niall, with jeans on, looking for a shirt in one of his draws. He was shirtless. And yeah, I've seen him many times before without a shirt on, but today it was different. I think he was flexing on purpose. I stood up and put a shirt on over his head. He turned and saw me gaping at him. he looked me up and down and smiled.

Niall-That's a lot of purple.

Me-Its still my favorite color.

Niall-*smiles*Of course it is.

Me-Are you ready?

Niall-Where are we gonna go?

Me-Anywhere.

Niall-We still have to tell the boys that we're leaving.

Me-I know. I'll do it.

I skipped out of the room and down the hall. I knocked on Liam and Zayn's door.

Zayn-I'll get it!

The door swung open and I saw a shirtless Zayn standing infront of me and Liam in the back without pants or a shirt on. I put my hand over my eyes.

Me-Do you guys ever wear clothes?

Zayn-Not usually, only because your here. What do you want? *smiles*

Me-Niall and I are gonna go out for a while. Okay?

Liam-Okay, be back bye five, we have something we have to do.

Me-Okay, bye.  And put some clothes on!

They laughed as Zayn clothes the door. I skipped down the hall to Louie and Harry's room. I knocked.

Harry-I got it.

I was scared that when he opened the door he would be naked. He wasn't. He was actually fully dressed. That was unusual.

Me-Hey.

Harry-Hey, its a little early, don't you think?

Me-Not really. But Niall and I are gonna go out for a little while. And I know we have to be back by five o'clock, okay?

Harry-Okay, make it before five o'clock. We have some stuff to do.

Me-I know, Liam told me.

Harry-Did he tell you what we're doing?

Me-No, why, should I know?

Harry-No its not important. Its just something we have to do for a fan.

Me-Okay, see you later.

Harry-*smiles* bye.

I skipped back to Niall and I's room and saw him sitting on his bed, looking at something. I climbed over the bed to sit behind him and I threw my arms around his neck. He smiled and kissed my arm. I saw him turn his phone off and slip it into his pocket. He got up, turned around and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and laughed at his weird face. He held me up by my legs. He sat back down on the bed, with me still the way I was on him. He kissed my nose and then my cheek. I smiled.

Niall-Would they say?

Me-They said okay, but we have to be back by five. Do you know why?

Niall-Yeah, but I'm not allowed to talk about it ill later.

I fake pouted and tried to get up, but he just tightened his grip around me, making it hard for me to move an inch. I smiled at him.

Niall-I'm sorry, lucky duck, but they won't let me.

Me-Yeah, whatever.

Niall-Are we gonna leave or are we gonna stay here all day like I said we should of?

Me-We're gonna leave. Come on!

I tried to get up, but he wouldn't let me. I kept trying but he wouldn't let me at all. I gave up and sighed. I looked down, like I was about to cry.

Me-I just wanted to hang out together somewhere.

Niall-Hey, stop that.

Me-*sniffles*Stop what?

Niall-What you're doing.

Me-*keeps sniffling*I'm not doing anything.

Niall-Fine.

He let go of me and I stood up. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door. We didn't get one of our normal cars. We ran to grab a taxi and then we went on an adventure all around the city. By the time four thirty, Niall said we should probably get back to see what they wanted us back for.