Chapter 18-A Trip to the Hospital

~~Harry's POV~~

Well, the way I've been thinking about Darci is gone. Now I really just feel like she's my best mate. Lia and I have so much fun on our dates. I love her smile and her laugh. Its so cute. I'm not sure how much I like having my own room, the guys are all together in one room, sleeping on the floor in Liam's room. I grabbed my pillow and blanket and went to Liam's room too. He answered and let me in. None of us really wanted to sleep yet, so we stayed up and chatted a bit.

Zayn-So, Harry, how's Lia?

Me-She's great. Amazing.

Louie-Our little Harry is growing up.

Liam-He's found something special.

Zayn-Its so cute!

We laughed. Our laughter died down when we heard the sound of some one getting sick. We ran out the door and heard it was coming room Niall and Darci's room. We were going to knock, but instead just walked in. I saw Niall asleep on the bed, with his arm out stretched, he must of been holding Darci. And then we saw Darci, sitting on the bathroom floor, crying and getting sick. I walked in and sat down next to her. I started rubbing her back. She looked over to me and tried to smile, but she just started getting sick again.

Louie-Darci! How long have you been like this?

Between her getting sick, she held up two fingers.

Liam-Two hours?

Darci shook her head, yes.  And started getting sick again. Zayn pulled out his phone and Louie went  to go get Niall up. Niall ran into the bathroom. He looked upset. Like he was going to start crying. But he held through. Zayn called the hospital to get some one over here. Within ten minutes someone came upstairs to get her. They carried her out and the guys and I followed behind her in the cars. We only took one. We put our little cover up's on. And as soon as we pulled into the hospital, we all jumped out of the car and rushed in side to were Darci was at. They wouldn't let us see her. After about three hours of waiting and waiting and waiting, they let us in to see her. When she saw us, her face lite up so much.

Darci-Yay!

Louie and Liam went to her, then me and Zayn. Niall stood over in the corner of the room, not moving. Not really doing anything but looking at the flor. After five minutes of us talking to Darci, Louie said we should leave and let Niall and her talk. We left and sat out in the waiting room again. The boring waiting room.

~~Niall's POV~~

Seeing her like that, it was painful. Knowing that I slept through her getting sick and the boys down the hall could hear it made me so mad at myself. She actually climbed out of bed. She cringed for a minute when she first got up, but she walked over to me. When she got to me, she leaned on me. I wrapped my arms around her to help her stay up. She smiled, but I just couldn't. I could feel the tears burning my eyes.

Darci-What's wrong, Niall?

Me-I feel terrible. I should've stayed up with you and helped you.

Darci-*laughs*Niall, stop. You had a long couple of days, just like I did. I get this way whenever I have times like this. Please don't blame yourself for anything? That'll just make me sad.

Me-Okay, I'm sorry. It's just that I wish I could've helped you.

Darci-You did help me. Your here and that's all that matters. Now come on, I want to get back before they find another reason to keep me here.

Me-*laughs* Okay, come on.

We walked out and then back out to the cars. Darci laid her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her. I twirled her hair around between my fingers. When we got back to the hotel, the guys told us that they were all hanging out in Liam's room and me and Darci decided to go in there too. We grabbed pillows and blankets. We all laid the way we wanted to on the floor, except Liam and Louie. They both slept in the bed, cause there really wasn't enough room  on the floor for all five of us. Darci was the first to go to sleep. Harry put in a movie, that put us all to sleep within ten minutes of it. I woke up, still next to Darci. She was awake, but she was still laying there.

Me-Morning, lucky duck.

Darci-Morning, silly shamrock. How'd you sleep?

Me-Great. What bout you, lucky duck?

Darci-Amazing.

Zayn-I had a nice night, when somebody finally stopped kicking me in the head.

Darci&Harry-Sorry.

We all laughed except Zayn. Darci got up and started back to our room, but I stayed in Liam's for a while. Liam and Louie laid down at the end of the bed so they could look at me. Harry and Zayn moved closer.

Louie-So?

Me-So, what?

Zayn-So, what's going on with you two?

Liam-Are you happy?

Harry-Is she happy?

Louie-Is there anything that you need to tell us?

Me-No, we're both happy. What do you mean, tell you?

Louie-You know?

He gave me this weird look and I kinda laughed.

Me-No. Did you guys eat yet?

Liam-Yeah, about an hour ago, actually.

Me-What?! What time is it?

Harry-One in the afternoon.

Me-What?! Why didn't you guys get me up?

Liam-Do you have something have to do?

Me-Yes!

I jumped up and ran to our room. Darci was in the shower, singing. I pulled some jeans and a t-shirt on and ran out the door. I got in one of the cars.