Chapter 21-Interview?

~~Harry's POV~~

Lia had to leave. Her boss needed her to help with setting up for the show. I wanted to go with her, but she said I couldn't. We said goodnight and she left. I hung back an didn't do anything. Till I noticed Niall and Darci dancing. They were so close. I walked over to them, grabbed Darci's arm and spun her around. They both looked shooked for a minute. But Niall saw it was just me and smiled. Darci still looked a little shooked. Niall walked away, probably to get something to eat.

Me-You look pretty.

Darci-Well, thank you, Harold. It was all me.

Me-*laughs*I believe you.

Darci-What does that mean?*smiles*

Me-Oh, nothing, Darci.

She smiled and looked down. The music changed from slow to an up beat song. It was actually Niall's friend, Olly Murs. His music is good. Darci started dancing right away. She stopped though, her heel caught the end of her dress and she fell forward, falling into me. I helped her stand back up and laughed. She smacked my arm, but cracked a smile.

Darci-That's not funny, Harold.

Me-It actually was kinda funny.

Liam-What was?

Me-Darci tripped "trying" to dance.

The guys laughed, even Niall who had just walked over shoving something in his mouth. Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle smiled too.

Perrie-It's okay, sweetheart. We've all done it.

Danielle-I still do it.

Darci and Danielle laughed a little. Darci picked up her dress a little. She started dancing again. I guess she really liked the song. Perrie, Danielle and Eleanor started dancing with her. They moved off into the crowd more.

Louie-Where did Lia go?

Me-She had to leave and help her boss with the tour stuff.

Niall-That must suck, mate.

Me-Yeah, but its alright. As long as we don't stay here to much longer. It's getting boring.

Zayn-That's just what I was telling Perrie.

Niall-Then maybe we should leave.

Me-Yeah, lets go get those four.

It took half an hour, but we finally found them. Darci looked scared, Perrie looked....normal, Eleanor had her arm around Darci as if she was shielding her from something, and Danielle was with Perrie. Looking at all of us.

Niall-What's wrong?

Eleanor-Some guy tried to make Darci dance with him.

Niall-Who?

Darci-Just forget about it. Can we leave?

Us-Of course.

Niall put his arm around Darci and we all walked out to the cars. There weren't enough for all of us, so we had to like sit in really uncomfortable positions. Darci was on Niall's lap, Eleanor was sitting in the middle and Louie was sitting next to her and I was sitting cramped up on the floor. We drove back to the hotel. As soon as we got there, I got out and fell on the ground. Darci was asleep, like always and Niall was carrying her bridal style. Her dress hung kinda low. Eleanor was on Louie's back. Zayn and Perrie were holding hands and Liam and Danielle had their arms linked. Wow, I fell really alone. Oh well. Everybody went to their rooms and went to sleep. Well at least I did.

~~Darci's POV~~

I fell asleep in the car. I dreampt about Niall. Like always. His smile, his lips, his hair, his eyes, his hands, him. I could feel movement. I guess I wasn't completely asleep. I felt something being pulled over me. I opened my eyes and saw Niall. He just smiled down at me and kissed me on the forehead. I soon fell back asleep, thinking about Niall more and more. I woke up at seven in the morning. Niall's arms were around me. He wasn't asleep, though. I could feel his heart beat. He was awake. I turned and looked at him. I smiled and he did too.

Niall-Morning.

Me-Morning.

Niall-I missed you.

Me-Were did I go?

Niall-*laughs*To sleep. It was lonely without you.

Me-I'm sorry. I'll try to not do that anymore.

Niall-*laughs*Okay, make sure it doesn't happen again.

I smiled. He got up and walked to the bathroom. I got up and waited for him to get out. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, his toothbrush in his mouth, and holding his phone.

Niall-Do you like being on TV?

Me-I don't know. Why?

Niall-Because we've got an interview and you have to speak too.

My mouth opened. He told me I had to be dressed up. Not like last night, but still something dressy. So I got in the shower. When I got out, I put this on-polyvore.com/ava/set?id=42194358. I walked to Harry's room, were everybody was waiting for me and we left the hotel, Niall, Liam, Louie, Zayn, Harry, Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie, and Me.