The Time I Met My Internet Best Friends

the next day
I woke up the next day and was so excited. "Hey Ava?" Harley asked holding my vlogging camera. "Are you excited?"

"I'm so excited I might cry." I replied. "Korea's been so good, but it's so overwhelming. Today we're going over to JYP and meeting my all time favourite k-pop group, sorry BTS, Stray Kids. Then tonight we have the BTS concert. Then tomorrow I have interviews and I'm literally being interviewed by shinee and infinite. So I'm nervous but excited."

"Wow that's a lot. I don't have that much. Well I don't have the JYP meeting. I have interviews today."

"I'll see if I can leave the building with the guys. If i can then I'll see if I can meet up with you."

"I think I might be coming after because I really wanna meet Day6. Maybe just Jae." I laughed at his reaction and he smiled. "I miss that."

"Missed what?"

"Your smile."

"Stop being cheesy and go say that to your girlfriend."

"So. We've established what's going on today. Let's go!" He turned to camera off and put it down, then he decided to tackle hug me.

"Harley! Get off me!" I pushed him off me and grabbed my bag and camera. "I better go. I don't wanna be late." I left the room and went to reception. I was going to jyp alone since Kayla, Jack, Harley and the rest of the bands were in interviews.

I was excited thought because 1) I was meeting my favourite idol group and 2) I was about to meet my internet bestfriends. I've not them in real life but we've FaceTimed a lot.

I got to the cafe we were meeting at and got a table for us. Then all I could do was wait. I got bored do I took out my camera and started vlogging. "Hello guys. It's currently 9:35am KST and I'm waiting for my friends Yedam and Doyoung . We haven't met in person yet but I'm so excited. Oh. I just got a text."

Yedam: We're outside

Me: I'm inside. You should see me when you walk in.

"Ooh. Is that them? I found them." I said before turning off my camera. They walked over and we hugged. "Hello!"

"Hello Ava. It's so nice to see you." Yedam mentioned.

"Doyoung!" I exclaimed hugging him, yet he was still older and taller than me. "I'm so happy you could make it."

"My training got moved to tomorrow so I'm happy to be here." He replied.

"How are you both?"

"I'm really good actually. What about you?"

"I'm good too. Yedam what about you?"

"I'm happy to see you." I was so glad that they knew English because this conversation would've been so confusing.

"How's training going?"

"It's good. Guess what?"

"What?"

"We get to debut!" They exclaimed.

"No way! That's awesome! I'm so proud of you guys." I replied.

"Thanks Ava. So, what are you doing today?"

"I'm going to jyp to meet a few of the groups. Then I'm going to the BTS concert. I have interviews tomorrow. Then I have a full day here and go to Japan the next day."

"So you're only here for two more days?" I nodded and they smiled. "How long have you got till you're going to jyp?"

"About two hours."

"We wanna show you something."

"Okay."

"Let's go." We got some drinks to go then went to where they wanted to show me.

Half an hour later
We nearly got to where they wanted to show me but Doyoung had his hands over my eyes. "Are we nearly there?" I asked.

"Nearly. Watch the step." Yedam warned. I stepped up and he held my hands. "Stop right here. Okay open your eyes." Doyoung moved his hands and I opened my eyes.

"Woah." I walked closer to the barrier and looked at the view of Seoul.

Kam had to come with me everywhere since my dad didn't trust me fully so I asked him to take a picture. I pulled Yedam and Doyoung into the picture and hugged them both.

"Thanks Kam." I said taking my phone back. I put it in my pocket and turned back to the view. "Woah." I leant on the barrier and took in the view. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my shoulder.

"What do you think?" Doyoung asked.

"It's beautiful. Thanks for showing it to me."

"We have more places so I say let's head off again."

"Okay."

An hour later
We got back to where we first started, after taking a picture at every place we went to. "Thank you guys for showing me around. It's been great." I thanked hugging them.

"You're welcome. We'll show you more next time you come." Doyoung replied.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too."

"Come on Ava. We have to meet JYP now." Kam reminded handing me my bag.

"Oh yeah. I'll see you guys later." We left for jyp and I was so excited.