1.

"Get out." He says laying beside me smoking staring out the window.
I sit up as my lower belly aches in the bitter sweet pain. His clothes and mine are scattered on the floor. I lean down and pick up the dress he gave me. A black tight dress that's above knee length, showing a little too much skin. Slowly I slide in the dress and pick my heels up.

He always does this, throws me out when he's done.
"Here." He puts the money on the side table. He never hands me the money, always throws it on the table as if it's a gesture from him to remind me that I'm nothing to him. Nothing but a girl who he fucks when he wants to.

I pick up the money and put in my purse and walk towards the door. Hoping for him to stop me for once, it's been a year now, by now I should have understood he's never going to stop me. He's never going to be mine, yet somehow I have become his.
I have become so devoted to him. His touch lingers over my body when I'm not with him. My body begs for him, my heart aches for him.

I close the door shut behind me and walk to the elevator and get in. As the elevator stops at the ground floor I walk through the hotel lobby and exit the hotel where he's obedient chauffeur is waiting for me.
"Hello ma'am." Jungkook greets me half bowing holding the car door open for me.
"Thanks Jungkook." I say getting in.

He gets in the driver's seat and starts driving. He heads to the direction of my apartment as instructed by Park Jimin. Yes, the man that has been controlling my life, and I'm willingly letting him do it.

"No take me to a restaurant I'm hungry." I say looking out the window.
"Ma'am Mr. Park won't be happy about it, it's better if you just get some food delivered to your apartment." He says while driving.
"I'm tired and bored of eating alone Jungkook please take me to a nice fancy restaurant, maybe one of the places where Mr. Park goes with his girlfriend." I say sighing.
"Umm okay ma'am as you say." He says and takes a u-turn.

—————————————————————————

Jungkook pulls out in front of a very posh restaurant. He opens the car door for me, I step out and see the manger hurrying his way towards us.
"Mr. Park.... um isn't this his car?" The manager asks the security guards perplexed.
"Yes it is his car." The guards reply to him.
The manager looks me up and down with an expression which I quite can't get a hold of what it meant.

I made a mistake I shouldn't have come.
"Jungkook take me back." I say and quickly sit back in the car.
He closes the car door and gets in the driver's seat and starts driving again.

Time Skip

After taking a long bath, I sit on the couch and turn on the tv and start to order some food. All of a sudden the calling bell starts ringing nonstop.
"Coming!" I say and run to the door. As I open the door I see an angry Jimin standing there. He never came to my house, unless there's something wrong.
He pushes me aside and walks in.
"Close the door and come here." He says in a stern voice.
I slowly close the door and nervously walk to him. He glares at me and suddenly slaps me with the back of his hand making me fall on the couch. My head spin, I hold onto the couch for support as I feel a tear escape my eye.

"What have I told you? Not to disobey me! Didn't I!" He shouts at me.
I slowly look down and sit on the couch.
"You disobeyed me to get some food? Okay great, no problem but how fucking dare you go to the restaurant I fucking visit everyday and they fucking know who I am!" He yells at me.

I keep my gaze at the floor as tears pool in my eyes.
"Have you seen yourself! You class-a whore!! You fucking ruined my reputation!" He shouts and grabs onto my chin harshly and makes me look at him.
"Don't you know your status?! Don't you know where you belong! You cheap ass prostitute!" He yells letting my chin go.

Tears escape from my eyes as he walks out of the apartment slamming the door shut. I stare at the floor for how long who knows. A cry escapes my throat bringing me back to the horrific reality.