15. On Purpose

** This chapter contains violence and some language. Please note that I am not intending to glorify or condone these actions**

 Please note that I am not intending to glorify or condone these actions**

⊰ F I F T E E N ⊱

ON PURPOSE

I squeezed Jimin's hands as his fangs dug into my neck. Desperately, I tried to fight against the invisible force that made me follow his instructions to stay still. Somehow, I was able to resist just enough to push against his chest, but he quickly reacted by pressing his body closer to mine, leaving no space between us and making it impossible for me to move.

"Jimin, you're hurting me," I gasped out, squeezing my eyes shut as he continued drinking my blood. I could feel myself waning, growing light headed with each passing second. I was only vaguely aware of his actions as he pinned my wrists against the mast on either side of my head.

What is he doing? Why is he taking so much more than usual?

Right as I thought this, I felt him retract his fangs, then he carefully placed a kiss on the spot he had bitten.

Did he just-

I yelled out in surprise as Jimin was violently shoved away from me. I opened my eyes to see him fall to the floor roughly. Yoongi stood over him, breathing heavily with clenched fists.

"Stay the fuck off of her!" he growled menacingly.

Jimin was on his back, and he looked up at Yoongi with a smirk. In a flash, he got to his feet and stood in front of him. He leaned in threateningly so that their noses nearly touched. They stared each other down and I realized I was holding my breath.

"Make me," Jimin challenged with a gruff voice. I'd never heard him sound like that before and it frightened me.

Yoongi shoved him back, causing Jimin to stumble a few steps.

"You really don't want to be challenging me," Yoongi warned as he walked up to him. Jimin watched him and chuckled, cocking his head to the side.

"Oh, but I really do."

As soon as the words left Jimin's mouth, Yoongi swung his fist. Jimin ducked out of the way before retaliating with an upper cut, colliding his fist with Yoongi's chin. I winced at the sound the contact made.

"Stop it!" I shouted at them. I moved to get in between them, but as I stepped forward, a wave of dizziness hit me. I leaned back against the mast. My body was too weak from the blood loss, and I was stuck watching them through wavering vision.

They ignored my plea and continued fighting each other. Yoongi managed to hit Jimin right in his gut, causing him to wheeze and hunch over. Yoongi punched again, hitting him straight in the nose with a loud crack. Jimin's nose started gushing blood, but that didn't stop him from crashing his fist right into Yoongi's cheek, sending his head whipping to the side from the force before Jimin punched him again. Holding his jaw, Yoongi backed up to catch a break.