Time for the truth

Louis's POV

After everyone had gotten something to drink we sat down in the livingroom. We were all facing Lena. 

"Sooooo... Lena. I'm guessing from the American accent that you're from America?"

"Yes Louis, I am. What does that have to do with a bunch of people following us?"

"That you don't know who we are... See, two years ago we were on the X-Factor, I'm sure you've heard of it. Well, we got third place in it. And since then we've released an album and toured all over the U.K. and the U.S. and as a matter of fact we are about to realise another album pretty soon. "

"Wait! I think my best friend is in love with you guys... are you The wanted?"

"HAHAHAHAAAAAA! No... we are not, we're not The Script either. hahahaaa... Lena you're so funny, ya know?"

"Ummm.... thanks Niall? okay so what's the name of your group?"

"Get ready for this... and I have the pleasure to say that I came up with the name... we are One Direction!" Harry said with a smirk.

"Ohhhhhhhhh........! Yea! I've heard of you guys! You sing that song... ummmm... what's it called?... wait don't tell me.... is it What makes you beautiful?"

"Yes!!! And there is something else that's incredibly important that you must know, and I mean it's extremely important! okay sooo......" I just couldn't help but smile as i said this. I was trying extremely hard to keep a straight face but it wasn't working.

"Soooooooo........?"

"Okay.... sorry mates, but i have to tell her..." I was able to manage saying this with a sad face.

"Louis, you are seriously scaring me."

"I....... kind of...... maybe.... no.... its a..... definitely..... l.......loooo......looovvvvvvv......loveeeee......... CARROTS!" I was taking exaggerated pauses as I said this. And I could see Lena's face grow worrier with every second passing by.  

She got up and grabbed a pillow and launched it at me. Then she started crying. Oh no! I've made her cry! I really didn't mean to. Before I knew it Harry was comforting her. He had his arms wrapped around her, holding her and caressing the small of her back. I was soon on my feet as were the other mates and we all just hugged her, forming a huge group hug. She looked up and her eyes were all red and puffy, she smiled, a sweet smile, she told me, "I cannot believe you just did that to me. You really really did scare me... I don't even know why, but you did. Never do that again, please?"

She was still smiling but I could tell she was really hurt. I squeezed her (and Harry) tighter and told her sincerely, "I promise I will never hurt you ever again. I promise."

She just closed her eyes and said thank you extremely sweetly and rested her head on Harry's shoulder.

For some reason I really wanted to know what she was thinking about in that very second... all of the hurt and fright had seem to evacuate her face and in came peace. She looked absolutely beautiful.

Liam's POV

Why didn't I react faster??!?!?! I should of been the first one to hug her not Harry! How did he even get to her so quickly? He was all the way across the room. Ugh....!

Harry's POV

I felt incredibly good about myself when I took Lena into my arms and comforted her. I could see her growing worried with every second that passes as Louis was pulling his little stunt. Then I saw her eyes start to tear up and I knew that she was about to just bawl. I tried getting to her as fast as i could. I manage to get there before any of the lads realised what was happening and how much that prank had hurt her. She was sincerely worried. 

As soon as my arms were wrapped around her I felt her just let go of her self. I was holding he up. She wrapped her arms around me and just sobbed into my neck. Usually I would of sat who ever was crying down and gave then a kiss on the forehead and left. But this was different, Lena was different. She was sooo sweet and amazing and gorgeous. 

Then the lads came and hugged us. I didn't really mind them doing so because all they did was just push me and Lena closer together. It felt quite magical. I could fell her chest presses against mine and it was making me quite content. Then I reminded myself why she was in my arms and who else was in the room with us. There was no way I was going to get "excited" right now. 

A little bit after Louis apologized all of the Lads let go and I was about to but Lena asked me not to. She told me "Just one more second, please?" And that's what I did. I held on to her until she let go of me. As soon as she did that she grabbed another pillow from the sofa and playfully hit Louis, who was standing behind me on the head. And before I knew it a huge pillow fight no a pillow war had broken out. 

Thirty minutes or so had passed and we were all exhausted from the fight. and We were now laying down on the floor.

Lena had her head resting on my legs.

"So, Louis, you never told us how you managed to get to the flat before us..."

"Well sweetheart, I took the car. You all ran out and I tried calling you to get into the car but you mates just ignored me. So I can straight home."

"Oh... well speaking of home, I should probably head back to mine."

As soon as she said that i sat up straight and begged her not to leave, please...?

She just smirked at me and told us that she was sorry, but she had to. Besides who was going to feed her cat if she didn't?

"Okay, you can go home, only if you let me walk you to your door." I said. and I was so happy of myself, finally I'd found a way to get some alone time with her.

"Yeah! I'll walk you home also." Liam said, and I could tell he wasn't going to take no for an answer...

Well... there goes that plan... 

She began to argue saying that she was perfectly capable of walking by herself home but we all cut in and stopped her. Liam and I were walking her home and that was the end of the discussion.