Oh... NO!

Lena's POV

"LOUIS!!! EL!!!! PLEASE ANSWER US!" I found my self yelling into the walkie with tears building up in my eyes.

It had almost been two hours since we were looking for them. I kept on insisting we call the police but the guys kept on saying no. They said that we should try looking for them ourselves and then if we still hadn't found them when it started to get dark, then we would call the police.

I didn't like the plan at all, but there must be some reasoning behind their madness.

"We will find them, don't cry please." Harry said trying to sound strong and sweet all at once as he wiped a tear away from my face. I hadn't even notice that water had left my eyes and began falling down my checks. I swung my arms around Harry looking for comfort. He tightly wrapped his arms around me and pressed his forehead against the top of my head. I could feel his heart raising as his body began to slowly shake. I leaned my head up only to see Harry's eyes turning red as water began building up inside them. This caused more tears to be released from my eyes. I knew I had to try to be strong for him as he had for me. I looked him in the eyes and stood up on to my tippie toe as I pressed my lips against his. The gentle kiss sent spanks down my back and I knew that everything would soon be okay. As I started to let my feet fall down to the ground Harry squeezed me tighter, "Please, can we stay like this just a bit longer." I felt one of his tears fall on the corner on my mouth. I leaned back in and gave him a peck on the lips. "Harry, everything is going to be okay. We are going to find them, but enable to do that we have to keep looking. I know, it's hard. Our minds keep on imagining things, but they're not true. Okay? Louis is strong and he knows how to take care of himself and so does El for that fact." I gave him another soft kiss and squeezed him tighter.

"Ok." He said barely whispering. Still holding onto his hand I lead him to the forest.

"Hey, Mads! Harry and I are going to look into the forest."

"Okay, be careful."

As I lead Harry through the forest. "Okay, so the carrots are just past those tress, Louis gets easily distracted, so lets say that he saw a bunny, he would want to chase after it right?" I questioned as Harry froze as I finished. "Yes! How did you know?"

"I've been hanging out with you guys a lot lately, and you guys like to share, well Louis does."

Harry's lips began to raise into a smile. I could feel my self blushing and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"So how do you know this forrest so well? I would of gotten way lost and probably wondered further into the forest." He said trying to keep his mind from creating anymore scenarios of what might have happened to Louis and El.

As he said that though something immediately clicked inside my head. I quickly turned and started to head deeper into the forest.

Trying to do my best to distract Harry I quickly replied, "Well when I was little Madi and I would come out here and play just about everyday that we could. Once we even attempted to build a tree house... out of leaves." I said chuckling as the vivid memory flashed in my head. "You what!?!?!" Harry said laughing hysterically. I loved it when Harry laughed, it made me laugh as well. "Yeah, we wanted a green house." I tried saying as confidently as I could but failed as a smile left my lips. Harry just started laughing harder.

However over his laughter I could hear the small creek's current breaking against some rocks followed by some soft singing.

I started running pulling Harry behind me as our fingers were still interlocked.

"Why are you running?"

"Hey! We're over here!" Louis shouted, I could recognize his voice from anywhere.

"That answer your question?" I said as we both ran to Louis side. El was laying down with her head on Louis lap.

"I knew you guys would find us."

"Of course we would! Why are you guys wet? and why are you guys bleeding?" Harry shouted, not being able to stay calm any longer.

I quickly grabbed the walkie talkie and radioed Madi telling her to get to the creek right away.