Kiss...and tell?

Lena’s POV

“Lena! Wake up!”

“Ugh… Madi. Go away! I want to sleep.”

“Lena Marie! It is 11am, Monday morning.” I immediately shot up into a sitting position.

“What do you mean? Monday?”

“Yea… Monday.”

“Madi! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier! I have to go over to the guys flat and get them ready for their interview!”

“Ummm… sorry. I thought it wasn’t until two.”

“It is at two, but do you know how long Zayn takes to get ready? Besides, I bet they aren’t even awake yet.”

I quickly ran to my closet and put on the first dress that I found, a navy blue dress with pink roses printed all over it. I put on some navy blue vans and let my hair fall in two. I put on some earrings and grabbed Madi’s hand pulling her downstairs and out of the door.

“Ahhh… what are you doing?”

“We’re running to the guys flat. So hurry up.”

We took of running faster. I knocked on their door really hard.

“Who is it?” Niall shouted. I could barely understand him as I guess he had his mouth stuffed with food.

“Open up Nialler! I’m starving!” Madi shouted.

“Hahaa… wow, Mads.” I said shaking my head at her.

Niall came running to the door and opened it.

“Morning Niall. I see you’re all ready. Where are the Liam and Zayn?”

“Asleep.” He said handing Madi a plate of pancakes.

“Yummy! Thanks Niall!”

“Hahaa… well, I’m going to leave you two love birds alone and wake up the other lads.”

They both nodded as they headed into the kitchen. Hmm… who to wake up first? Zayn! I went up the stairs quietly and opened up Zayn’s room. Awww… he looked so peaceful sleeping. I quickly jumped on his bed.

“Ahhh… what the heck?!?”

“And you said I wasn’t good and sneaking?” I said with a gigantic smile on my face.

He grabbed my legs causing me to fall onto the bed. “Lena, love! You should be more careful.” He remarked sarcastically.

“Grr… Malik! I will get you back. But right now go take a shower! We have to leave pretty soon.”

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him, he rested his head on top of mine. “Shhh… lets go to sleep.”

I couldn’t help but giggle at how charming he was. “Ummm… nope!” I said popping the ‘p’ and pulling myself out of his grip. I stood up and pulled the duvet off of him. “Now don’t make me pour cold water all over you…Malik.”

He shot up off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

I skipped out of his room feeling quite accomplished and went into Liam’s room. I stood at the door just staring at him. He looked so adorable. He had a soft smile on his face as he slept. I tiptoed into the room and got under the duvet wrapping my arms around Liam. I looked up at his face and noticed his smile had grown bigger. I soon felt his arms wrap around my waist.

I could feel my face becoming warm. I kissed his nose and set my head down on his chest. I soon felt his warm lips planting a kiss on the top o my head.