Thorpe Park

Harry's POV

Wow. She even looks beautiful while she sleeps.

"WAKE UP!"

"Louis do you mind? Lena's still sleeping."

"Well, wake her up. Liam made pancakes."

"But she looks so peaceful. Can't you just save us some?"

"One word, Niall."

"Be down in a sec" I got interrupted by Niall running in the room with Zayn and them yelling "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! LIAM MADE PANCAKES!!WAKE UP!"

"Mmmmm.... what's going on?" Lena whispered trying to wake up.

"PANCAKES!!!"

"Niall... race you down there!" She said sounding extremely sleepy but then extremely content.

they both took of running and Zayn, Louis and I just stared at each other and ran down stairs chasing them.

"Hey! She beat me! and she took one of my flapjacks."

"Oh! Stop whining. Hahaaa... Maybe next time you should run faster." She said chuckling and then winked at him.

Gawsh! This made me so jealous. I grabbed a pancake and put it in my mouth as I said that I was going to go take a shower. I needed to think. I just couldn't stand being there and seeing Lena wink at someone else. I know, me and her aren't anything, so why do I care? Ugh! I just need to think.

Niall POV

Lena is so much fun. I really like the fact that she doesn't mind putting her self out there. I couldn't believe she beat me to the kitchen tho. I was in the lead and then out of no where she just ran past me.And then she took one of my flapjacks. I was in awe. And then she did that really cute thing were she giggles and winks. Here I though Harry was the only one who could pull of the wink. HAHAA... well I really shouldn't think of Lena that way. She's just a friend and Harry and Liam are way into her, but she's just so gorgeous. Okay Niall get a hold of me self. Lena is way of limits.

*After breakfast and everybody had gotten ready and are ready to go*

Liam's POV

"Ummm... hey guys... why am I receiving a bunch of twitter messages saying that they can't wait to see us at Thorne Park?"

"Oh.... CRAP! I think that might be my fault. I was texting Josh to meet us there, I guess I must of had posted it on twitter instead. Ugh... I'm sorry."

"It's okay Niall. Don't beat yourself up over it. Hmm.. well if you guys don't want to go, we can do something else?"

"Thank's Lena. And yeah sure like what?"

Another thing I like about Lena... she's so easy going.

"Umm... I thought you guys might have a back up." Lena giggled and turned kinda red. I really liked the way that when she blushed her eyes seemed to really pop out. The brown in her eyes became more intense.

"How about we go get some carrots!!!!! I'm running low on them."

"Great idea! My friend's family owns a small organic farm on the out skirts of London if you guys want to go check it out. They have carrots and melons and berries and just about everything. And all of the proceeds they make off the farm they donate it to Cancer Research UK."

"That sounds great! I think we should go, it sounds like it would be fun." I said while I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Yeah. It is. and they have a hay ride and a bouncie house and a small petting zoo. Today is Monday so I think they're closed so we don't have to worry about people being there. If you guys are in I'll give her a ring right now?"

"Yeah, we'd love it."

"Okay, well let me just change shoes and call her. El do you want to borrow some flats? You might get tired in the heels, and some parts are muddy."

"YES! Please!"

"Hahaaa. okay"

She was soooo thoughtful! Another thing to add to the list. I think I might really be falling for Lena. When I wrapped my arm around her waist she looked me in the eyes and smiled and then squeezed my hand. I have no clue what that means but it has to be good, right?

ugh! I really need to talk to someone about her! I can't talk to Harry because he obiously likes her, i'm not sure about Niall, I get the feeling he kinda likes her but at the same time I think it's just as friends, I'm not sure. Louis, I don't know, and Zayn has been acting kinda weird lately, I'll have to ask him what's up.