Oh, no! What's wrong?

Lena's POV 

I called Louis and told him and Madi all about the date.

"Awwww.... Lena verbena cried on her date? And curly carried you as if yew were a wittle baby? Awwww..."

"Hahaa!!! Shut up Boo bear."

"Wait, so you kissed Harry?!?"

"Yeah Mads."

"And he took a picture of y'all kissing?"

"Correct again! Weren't you paying attention? Hahaa..."

"No... I was, but what if he posts it on twitter?"

My mouth fell open as the idea of Harry posting them on the web and everyone seeing it rushed through my head ... Everyone, especially Liam. I froze.

"Shit! That does sound like something Harry would do... What if Liam sees it? He'd be crushed..." Louis stated more than asked.

"Crap crap crap!!!! Louis! You have to help me. Liam cannot see those pictures, I still haven't made up my mind."

"Lena bear, calm down. I'm going to hang up and call Harold right now, ok?"

"Okay. Thank you Louis."

"Anything for you Lean cakes. Love you!"

"Love you more. Bye!"

With that I hung up.

"Crap! Madi, can you check twitter and see if he has posted anything? Please?"

"Of course babe. Hmmm.... Nope, the last thing he posted was at 2pm... 'Can't wait for tonight, it's going to be perfect! :)' that's the last thing he posted."

"Phew! Thanks Mads. Hmmm... I'm going to go take a shower. Be right back!"

Harry's POV

*After the date*

I got home and found Niall stuffing his face with crisps in the kitchen.

"Ay mate!"

"Hey Nialler... What's up?"

"Not much, hungry. So how was THEE date?"

"It was really good. Had a lot of fun."

"That's good mate. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks. So... Where's Liam?"

"I think he's talking on the phone with someone out back."

"Oh. Ok. Well, I'm going to go upstairs."

"K. Later mate." Niall said as he resumed stuffing his face with crisps.

I walked up the stairs taking off my shirt. When I was in my room I threw the shirt on the bed without looking.

"Ahh! What the bloody hell?!?" someone shouted

I froze and let a little scream out without noticing. After refocusing I saw Zayn had been laying on my bed. Now he was standing up by the foot of the bed.

" What the heck mate? Why are you in my room? You almost scared me to death."

" I was waiting for you to get home so that you could tell me all about your date."

"Did you have to scare me to do so? Can't this wait till the morning? I have to shower... My hair is full of sand."

"Hahaaa... Nope, it cannot. Besides, I know you’re excited to tell me about the date! So just spill!"

"Zayn... You're acting worse than a girl. And yea... I do want to tell you about it... It was amazing! It was better than I could ever imagine."

Zayn flopped onto the bed after I made the "girl" comment. He was laying down on his stomach swaying his legs while holding his head up with his hands. He then started batting his eyelashes at me. "Tell me more, tell me more, was it love at first sight?" he sung mockingly in a girl’s voice.