So sweet

Hey you guys. Sorry, I don't like to add notes like this with in the book but I feel like this chapter really does need it. This is a filler chapter, after this there will be all the good stuff with three dates going on. So yeah... this chapter was needed to lead up to thoes events and also so that you guys can get to know Madi a little bit more. So here it is... enjoy...

Niall’s POV

“Hey.”

“Liam!!!” Louis shouted as he heard Liam speak.

“Louis! How are you?”

“I’m really swell. How about yourself?”

“I’m actually pretty good. Ummm… question, why did Paul say that he would come pick us up in a week?”

“Umm… mate, that’s because Dr. Miller isn’t letting him go for a week. So we get to spend it up here.” I was surprised he didn’t know this yet.

“Oh… well that makes sense. Wait, how did Paul know?”

“I’ve been keeping him updated, and besides, Louis can’t drive, mate. So Paul has to pick the other car up.”

There was more chatting going on but I zoned out. Madi was talking to Louis and the mates, I didn’t really feel like talking though. It was about midnight.

“Hey lads. I’m going to go to bed. I’m really exhausted.”

“I think I’m also going to bed. Night guys.” Madi said.

I was now in the bathroom bushing my teeth when Madi also came in.

“Wello, Wytelful.”

“Niall! Hahaa. You’re silly.”

I washed out my mouth and turned around and grabbed Madi by her waist spinning her so that she was facing me.

“Hello beautiful.”

“Hey.” She barely whispered looking into my eyes.

“Aww… are you blushing?”

“Maybe…” she pushed her face against my chest trying to hide it.

I gently placed my hand under her chin and pulled her face up. “I love it when you blush. It’s adorable.”

She stood up on her tippy toes and pressed her lips against mine, giving me a sweet gentle kiss. I pulled her in tighter and rested my head on top of hers.”

“So, do you have anything planned for tomorrow?”

“No, I’m not opening up the farm until Louis gets better, so I have nothing to do.”

“Good. I’m taking you out tomorrow.”

“Where to?”

“It’s a surprise.”

“Her head shot back so that she could see my face and I could see hers. “I’m not fond of surprises.” She said with a puppy dogface.

“Well, you will now.” I said as I picked her up placing my hand under her knees and my other hand on her back.

“Ahhh…! Niall!” She wrapped her arms tighter against my neck. “You’re going to drop me.”

“Are you kidding me? You weight like 1 stone. Or are you trying to call me weak?”

“Hahahaahaahahaaa!!!!!”

I placed her down on her bed and kissed her forehead. “Night, love.”

“No don’t leave. Please. Here… lay beside me.” She said as she scooted over.

“Are you sure?”