Time for the truth...

Liam’s POV

After our kiss Lena pulled away and ran off. I was shocked. I didn’t know what to do. Zayn walked in and asked me if I was ok. I had no clue what to respond to him.

“Mate, are you ok? You’re worrying me.”

“Actually, I don’t know.”

“Well I’m calling Paul to come get us. You seem like you need sometime to think.”

“Ok, yea. Sure. Whatever.”

Madi came into the living room asking if Lena had stopped by. Before I could answer Zayn said no and she took off.

“Mate, does it have to do with Lena?”

I just laid down and threw a pillow on top of my face.

“Li! Wake up! Paul is here.”

I stumbled into the backseat of the car and continued my nap.

I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket but chose to ignore it.

“So where are we going?” I sound sounding sleepy.

“ Bournemouth”

“Bournemouth? Like the beach?”

“Yes mate, why do you sound shocked?”

“How far away are we? And because I wasn’t expecting on going to the beach.”

“We’re like 10 minutes away.”

“Ok. Oh… thanks for picking us up Paul.”

“Any time, fellows.”

Paul dropped us off at a vacant part of the beach.

“So… what’s on your mind?”

“Well, I told you that I like Lena, right?”

“Yes.”

“Well, we kissed.” I said as I kicked the sand.

“Isn’t that a good thing?”

“Yes! An excellent thing. I loved it. When her lips touched mine I felt fire work shoot up inside me, it felt magical, as corny as that might sound.”

“So what happened?”

“Well… half way into our kiss Lena got up and ran away.”

I just froze, not knowing what to do. Then you walked in.”

“Well mate, I really don’t know what to tell you. Maybe you should try calling her.”

“I will later, I just need to clear my head right now. I want to know what I did wrong or what I can do differently to win her over.”

“Well you know what the perfect thing to do that is?”

“What?”

“SURFING!”

We both took off running to a small shop that was renting surfboards and equipment.

We surfed for a couple hours and finally became hungry so we decide to go get some grub to eat.

“Ok. I think I’m going to call Lena now.”

I took out my phone and saw I had 12 missed calls from ‘Nialler’ and 3 missed calls ‘Lena verbena’.

“Hey! I think some thing’s wrong, Niall has called me 2 dozen times. Check your phone.”

“I left my phone in the car.”