What's Happening?

Harry’s POV

I got home and rushed to the living room were Louis was in. When I opened the door to the house Lena jumped on me hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly as I spun her once.

“Hey.”

“I’ve missed you!”

“I can tell.” I said with a smirk. How could I possibly stay mad at her? She’s so fucking adorable.

“Heheee… Where were you? I saw you run out the room and I tried chasing after you but…” She was giggling at first and then by the end of her sentence she seemed really sad… it was as if it hurt getting the word out or the thought of them.

“Are you okay?”

“Yea, I’m fine. So where were you?”

“I know you aren’t, you know you can tell me anything.”

I was going to lean down and kiss her forehead but Niall started screaming, “Get in here! Now! He’s finally waking up again!”

Lena let go of me and grabbed my hand and ran to the main living room.

“H…hhhh…Hey…”

“Louis!” Lena said as she hugged him. “Oops, sorry.”

“hahaa… don’t be love.” Louis said barely whispering.

“How do you feel?”

“Curly! I’m okay… can I get some water please?”

“Here!” Madi exclaimed as she handed him a cup of water with a straw.

“Thank you babe.”

“So Louis… wanna hear something amazing?”

“Sure Nialler. What’s up?”

Niall grabbed Madi and pulled her closer to him. “Madi and me are a couple now.”

“Really?!? Madi is it true?”

“Ummm… well this is the first I’m hearing about it. But hey, I’d like that.” She said blushing. This made me giggle and I squeezed Lena’s hand.

“Hahaa… so what about you two? Are you guys official?”

Lena spoke before I could manage to say anything. “Actually, no, we aren’t. But who knows. He still hasn’t taken me out on an official date.” She said blushing.

“Well how about when we get home I’ll take you out on the perfect date?”

“Hahaa okay!” She had a gigantic smile across her face.

“Hey, mates. So I promise I’m not going to freak out. But where is El?”

“Harry, You should tell him.”

I knelt down beside him with Lena’s hand still in mine. “Louis, El broke her leg. She was taken into a hospital and given surgery. Her dad found out and flew her home. She’s been calling just about every hour checking in on you. She said that she will come back to the UK in an month, she also told us to tell you to Skype her as soon as you could.”

“Ok. Thanks mates. Umm three more questions… Where are Liam and Zayn? Can I please get some carrots? And can I get a laptop porfavor?”

“Hahaa! I knew that’s what you were going to ask for! So I went out earlier today and picked some carrots for you with Madi. And here goes my laptop.” Lena said smiling and blushing. Gawsh! She really was the best.

“How do you know me so well? Thank you babe. So where are the other mates?”

“We don’t know. I’ve been calling them all day but haven’t gotten a reach of them.”

“Ok. Well just tell me when you mates hear from them. Pleaseeeeee. Now leave! I wanna talk to El!” He said ending with a huge smile on his face.

Lena’s POV

We all left the living room and went to the dinning room.

“So should we worry about the mates?”

“Umm… no, not yet. I think I have to tell you guys something.”

“What is it Lena?”

I turned to face Harry, forgetting that Madi and Niall.

“Okay. Harry, I like you… I like you a lot actually. But, I think I might… I might also like… Liam.”

He just held on to my hands and squeezed them.

“Harry, can you please say something… if you’re mad I understand, I really do. Just please say something.”

There was a really long silent paused.

“It’s ok, Lena. It’s not your fault. I’m not mad at you. But I’m not thrilled either.”

“I’m sorry.”

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tightly against him. “Don’t be love. I still like you, a lot. I’m glad you told me. So, are we still going on the perfect date?”

I couldn’t help but smile. “If you still want to take me, that is.”

“Of course I do love.”

“Ahem! Sorry to interrupt mate but Madi and me are still here.”

“Oops, sorry you guys.”